AW || 29

C H A P T E R 
T W E N T Y - N I N E
________________________

• C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y - N I N E •________________________

Interview with
Paparazzi 

"Do you regret your actions, Mr Evans? Ruining your family and career–..."

Sebastian swallowed hardly and pushed the microphones and cameras out of his face. "Get all this shit out my face. Yall want a story?! I ain't got shit to lose now so yeah I did x, y and z with Arielle Lewis and I don't regret a damn thing–"
-
Previously...

*Car pulls up*

Looking up out of curiosity, that infamous bright yellow McLaren captured Arielle's attention right away as she place her phone down. Watching it pull into a parking space near her house, who other than Sebastian Evans himself got out with a...troubled look about him. Slamming the door to his car, he approached Arielle's walkway and saw her sitting on the steps.

 Slamming the door to his car, he approached Arielle's walkway and saw her sitting on the steps

"What are you doing here?"

Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he looked at her in a serious matter. "I need a place to stay and kick it for a day or two...–"

After letting him into her home as it suddenly started to rain all over the Los Angeles area, Sebastian came in and closed the door behind him in wobbly matter. With her arms folded, Arielle covered her bra-less breast to confront him about his surprise pop-up. "So...why are you here again?"

"Looking for a place to stay until I catch my flight to Seattle in....three –no two days or something like that –"

Arielle smiled. "And...the first thing that came to mind wasn't a hotel?"

"Well uh–..a hotel.....doesn't have... you..." He cheesed.

Sadly, she blushed. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're........a smart....young lady, why I gotta spoon.....feed it to you like a.... big ass baby..." He said in a smart tone of voice.

"Okay that's what you're not going to do is get smart with me in my own house. You can easily go right back out there in the pouring rain and find someone else who's willing to kiss your ass, because I'm not–"