AW|| 30

C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y
___________________

• C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y •___________________

Interview with
Micah and Anonymous

Watching the two of them come up to her, Arielle leaned in to kiss her baby's cheeks first as his father watched. "I missed you so much"

"Tell mommy what I just said bud" his father instructed him as he held him in his arms still.

"Daddy said he...he misses you and he wanted to know if you....miss him back?"
-

____________
November 1st (Two days later)
Malibu, CA

Elise
2:26 pm

Me: come thru, hubby gone 🤪😘

Work: bet. dont he play tonight 🧐

Me: yea n won't be home til Monday afternoon 😌 so stop keeping me waiting  I miss you 😩

2:53 pm

      Watching Matthew pull up in his SUV, he stopped right in front of her home with Sebastian to put the car in park

Watching Matthew pull up in his SUV, he stopped right in front of her home with Sebastian to put the car in park. She watched him with eagle eyes as it took him a minute to open the door. Lord knows she was thrilled for the night to come with her side bae, it's been too long.

You may remember Mathew, one of Sebastian's old friend and rival after catching him and Elise the first time doing it. It's been a traumatic experience for Sebastian ever since due to his lack of confidence and his fear of being alone. Meanwhile, Elise and Matt did not stop there. They've been fooling around as far back as the time Elise found out she was first pregnant with Paris. And yes, this has made her skeptical of if Sebastian is even the real father of her first born.

This a little secret she kept from both of the guys so they wouldn't get involved. She knew Matt would grow cold feet and she damn sure couldn't tell Sebastian. She played a sick twisted game little did he know....and still riding his old buddy's d*ck wasn't the half of it.