AW || 10

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!🦃🍽💛
I wanted to get this part out nice and early before we all get fat tonight...or go black Friday shopping🙄🛍️ They really messing up the holiday by opening the stores a day early 😒

Also, drop a delicious username of your choice to be put into this book!👇 You know how I mock instagram posts? Your username could be there! So if you wanna participate, please comment your @ below 💬👇👇👇

Enjoy🥰

C H A P T E R  T E N
___________________

• C H A P T E R  T E N •___________________

Interview with
Anonymous

"What's going on with you two!?" She asked as Arielle stormed away from the venue with an attitude.

The fed up Arielle turned back to her with flames in her eyes. "She swears I always want her no good ass niggas, that's why! Bitch, they want me and I deny quickly because that's my best friend. I would never do something like that but the fact that this is happening again and she's taking his side, blows my fucking mind. I'm done. Over a no good-ass nigga and you choose his lies over me?"

_____________
April 7th (Few days later)
Long Beach Polytechnic High School
Long Beach, CA

11:44 am

Staring at him from a far as she sat at the back of the class to charge her phone, she felt...abandoned in some way due to her lack of communication with anyone these days. With his head down, Sebastian hasn't even acknowledged Arielle for the past couple of days. Just a few weeks ago he was making love to her and now it was like they never even met. She assumed it was because of his cold feet to that girl Jania knowing about them but then again, he did mention that he was going through something. Sadly he didn't want to share his issues with her at the time but of course Arielle still wondered what it was that is making him act like this.

She saw a change in him in just a matter of days. What was going on with him? She would ask as his head remained in his arms for the entirety of class.

However, Sebastian wasn't the only one acting funny nowadays. Arielle hasn't talk to Shanice in over a week now too and it's obvious that she's trying to avoid her. Just today as they were walking in the same hallway, Shanice pulled out her phone quickly to walk right by. She also wasn't responding to any of Arielle's calls nor text messages. This gave Arielle the impression that she was mad at her for some reason. Not knowing what she could've done wrong, Arielle planned on talking with her today about things at lunch.

*Bell Rings*

Gathering her things quickly like everyone else, she pulled out her charger from the wall and dumped it into her miniature MCM book bag to toss it over her shoulder. As all of her peers made their way out of Mr Crowder's classroom, she noticed that Sebastian still had his head down and waited until everyone was gone to approach him. She too was nervous about anyone else finding out the truth between them.