AW || 5

C H A P T E R F I V E
_______________________

• C H A P T E R  F I V E •_______________________

Random Interview with
Paparazzi

"Miss Lewis!? Miss Lewis over here" One of the paparazzi called out as he jumped in front of Arielle's way. "What do you have to say about all the controversy going around with you and Sebastian Evans? Do you two have something going on behind closed doors–?"

____________
November 20th (A week later)
Nina's
Long Beach, CA

3:16 pm

"Are you at the salon again, sis? I swear that's where you're always at nowadays. What's going on?" Shanice asked over the phone.

"Well I am leaving now but what?–My eyebrows were getting furry again. Can't look like that when se–.... walking around out here. This is California" Arielle caught her tongue mid sentence as she admired herself in the glass windows of someone's Acura.

Fixing one of the rollers that fell back in place, she left to continue her journey home. You could say she was obsessed with taking care of herself now, which she argued was a good quality to have. Nowadays she WAS at the shop often, improving her appearance day by day to catch more and more people's eyes. And it was working...

"Yeah it sure is but at least invite me next time. I need a refill soon"

"Yeah sure, I'm sorry I didn't invite you this time. I just thought you were busy with Quincy. I see you two getting comfortable" she teased, thinking about Shanice's post this afternoon.

 I see you two getting comfortable" she teased, thinking about Shanice's post this afternoon

❤️318 likes.    💬74 comments

Sha_nice14: MCM🤭🤷🏾‍♀️💕
Load more comments
_Ari_elle_: ouu😏

Shanice chuckled over the phone. "I won't lie, he is bae now. What did I tell you? He and I both knew he wanted me. He just needed a little push..."