AW || 12

C H A P T E R  T W E L V E
____________________

• C H A P T E R  T W E L V E •____________________

Interview with
Paparazzi

"Is it true that you are still in love with Sebastian and is looking to break up his marriage with–"

Knocking the microphone out of the guy's hands before he could say that whore's name, Arielle screamed angrily for them to leave her alone. She regretted ever opening up about the situation between him and her. What started as a mission for revenge ended up making her life a living hell just as much.
-

_________________
April 28th (Weeks later)
Intercontinental Hotel
Downtown, Los Angeles

Arielle's Pov
2:18 pm

"You have reached the voice mail box of.....5-6-2..2-3-7–"

Huffing in frustration, Arielle quickly disconnected the call and called him right back in hope for answer. Somehow she knew he would do this shit but still she gave him the benefit of the doubt. If he doesn't come through for her on this, she promised herself to never ask him for shit else. He knew how much this meant to her. And yet his weird acting ways couldn't hold off for just one day.

One week earlier...

*Facetime Ringtone*

Rushing over towards her phone, a bright smile drew across her face once she saw his caller ID on screen requesting to facetime. It's been a minute since they've spoken and Arielle respected that most of his attention still belonged to his girlfriend of course but....it was hard not to miss when they were in turmoil. Then, she could get all the attention she wanted from Sebastian but nowadays...she just had to wait her turn.

"Hey stranger" she answered his facetime call, seeing that he was in a car or something.

He chuckled at the name. "Damn....I'm not papí anymore?"

"You tell me. I think stranger fits you nowadays" shrugged Arielle as she fixed her hair on camera.