AW || 26

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S I X
_____________________

• C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S I X •_____________________

▶️❗️(Play Music)🎶💯

Interview with
Jimmy Kimmel

"So in a recent interview, you admitted to regretting your marriage with Elise Galloway and wishing that you had married Arielle Lewis instead. Why....why is that?"

Looking down at his hands, Sebastian stared st his ring finger in particular which was now ringless due to recent events. "I don't mean to keep beating a dead horse since.....you know– but....I love Arielle and don't get me wrong– I loved Elise too, but Arielle and I were always meant to be and it's my fault for neglecting what we had for so long. I know a lot of people look at me as the bad guy but....I loved this woman–I was addicted to this woman, I was blinded by her that whenever we would get together...my life was put on hold. How could I not when I wasn't happy in my relationship and in my everyday life in general. I give back to my community with my own hard earned money just to make others happy. I stayed with Ms Galloway to make my children happy that mommy and daddy were united. I made her happy when I gave her my all when she didn't give me hers in return. I do a lot of shit to make other people and yet I wasn't happy myself. And that's why things took place....for the sole purpose that....I was happier and in love with an incredible woman"
-
Previously...

"–It's just somedays...I wish um–.....*sighs*......I wish I wasn't so blind to a great opportunity I could've had. Now every time I look at you, I'm....constantly reminded of how big of an asshole I am for putting a rock on her finger instead of yours..." He confessed, talking at a lower tone so that only she could hear. "I'm so sorry I hurt you..."

Speechless for words after hearing his confession, it made Arielle's pressure rise to hear him say he wish he'd marry her instead of Elise. As bad as she wanted to say "Welp it's too late", she just couldn't find it in her heart to treat him like shit in this situation. They were so young back then and now that they're older, he's paying the price of making a mistake that cost him what could've been a happy ending to both of their stories.

"I know it's a lot to take in and I'm sorry for being so...blunt just now. I'm not trying to confuse you or win you back somehow but I just wanted you to know how I still feel about you–"

"–And how do you still feel because the way everything took place in that hotel was like a huge in the slap in the face. It's like....you never cared about me from the beginning and like a typical guy, all you wanted was another girl to have sex with"

He swallowed. "Yeah, I can see why you might have thought that but that wasn't the case. I promise you that. I wasn't honest with you back then because I never wanted to stop being with you and in fear of that, I really didn't want you to leave me alone because of my growing feelings. I'll admit that...I caught feelings for you as time went on, even before I took your first tine. I'm not great at showing my admiration for someone other than being intimate with that person themselves. While being able to do that with you at the cost of...possibly hurting her, I realized that...there was much more to my feelings than just sex. I never told you this but...all throughout our relationship, I was getting closer and closer to leaving her. I wanted to leave her but then...she called me that day and said we were expecting. Instantly I felt trapped and ashamed. I was stressed out because I knew I had to tell you and break your heart, I didn't know if I was ready to be a dad, then working things out with Elise for the kid, plus the kid itself and wondering how I was going to afford things– I just had a lot on my plate. And what's worse was....the only person I wanted to talk to about it was you but I couldn't stomach the thought of hurting you right then and there....which I knew it would. Just to answer some of your questions–No, I did not plan on having a child with her. Yes, I cared about you and I waited to tell you because I cared and was afraid of hurting you. Yes, I still have those same feelings about you today and...I never stopped thinking about what we could've been if I had just listened to my heart. Just seeing you again...has been really tough on me the past couple of days because of where we both are without that connection between us. I miss you. I miss being friends, I miss laughing with you and having a good time. It was never about the sex that drove me to loving you, even if we did do that a lot because of hormones. So...*takes a deep breath* with all that being said...that's what I wanted to get off my chest and I hope to God no one is listening to us right now" he chuckled nervously before looking around to see that they were still in a discreet part of the café.