AW || 9

C H A P T E R N I N E
_____________________

• C H A P T E R  N I N E •_____________________

Interview with
Anonymous

"Did you or did not have sex with my husband? –Matter of fact, I already know. The real question is how long have you been fucking him?"
-

____________
That same Day
Same location

12:08 pm

     Walking towards his door now fully dressed and carrying the bag she brought to spend the night, she watched him grab his set of keys before meeting her there. They walked out together, where he closed and locked the door behind him. Now on the steps, he pulled her into his arms playfully where he attacked her lips for the 8th time this morning. She smiled at his affection, wrapping her arms around his neck as they hugged goodbye now.

"I really had fun with you" he said into her ears. "I just hope I ain't hurt you too much..."

"I'm fine...really. A little sore but it's calming down. I had fun too though, I'm glad we could...finally connect with each other in that way" her forehead pressed against his as she smiled.

"I can't wait to....connect in that way again. Maybe when you heal up, I can really show you something" he flirted, grabbing her ass harshly to display his dominance.

All flirting aside, he retracted his hands to hand her the pair of white gloves he was holding instead. "I want you to...have these, I wore them when I won that championship game a few weeks back but I forgot to give them to you. It meant a lot that you came to support me that day. You know, Elise never wanted to come to my games but it just seems like you're everything she's not. I signed my name on em for you as well– you know if I go pro someday.....they'll be worth some dough but I hope you wouldn't sell em. It's a fight if you do..."

"Like I would really sell them.....but....that would be a lot of money"

"You just fucking with me, I hope but...alright. I gotta get to work before my boss catches a hissy fit. I'll call you though and be careful getting home" he held down on her shoulders. "Gaurd those gloves with your life too, ma. They better be in a glass box when I visit"

"We'll see. Have a good day at work though"

      Now both walking in the opposite direction of him, she turned back to see him blowing one last kiss her way. Such a Rico suave, she thought. Acting as if she caught the imaginary kiss, they both turned away to go their separate ways now.

      While Sebastian headed to work, Arielle caught the bus back to her father's house and examined the new gift in her seat. Smelling just like him of that infamous cologne, she decided to try them on and stared at his cursive signature on the wrist. His hands were much larger than hers of course but just knowing that he gave her something so meaningful like this, made her so grateful.