Bonus Chapter A

The story is not supposed to end or continue like this. But this is for those who can't accept Chloe and don't want Jennifer dead. But if you are ready to go on with the real story, please do continue and ignore the bonus chapters.

And so these bonus chapters are kinna for those who are now reading the book.

Thank you.

***
Jennifer's P.O.V

I try opening my eyes but can't. The air dancing on my skin is as cold as...well probably daddy's heart. Just kidding, the man isn't that bad, I just like to think he is.

Why do I feel like I'm laying on a bed?

Oh right, I should be in another world by now. I already miss my daughter and my husband. Is this how grand mum felt when she died?

Oh I never had or met a grandmother.

Well I hope I'm in heaven so I can watch over my loved ones as they mention my name. Do I have to turn into a star so my husband will tell our daughter 'that's your mum up in the sky'?

And...wait, what's that bright light scorching my eyes?

After that I feel them covering my eyes again, making it more difficult this time, to see.

"Do you think she'll ever be normal again?" A voice questioned, sounding so heartbroken.

Even though the voice sounds familiar, I can't remember where exactly I heard the voice from.

"Please Jennifer, wake up. It's been so many weeks now and we miss you. I'm sorry for always being a jerk. Please come back to us," the voice continued.

OK, I know I'm supposed to hear them since I'm an Angel but then is it possible for me to feel their touch from wherever I am?

"It is driving me crazy knowing I'm the reason why you are no more...you are no more...no more...Please wake up. If not for anybody, at least do it for our daughter. She's young and needs her mother," The voice stammered, totally weeping it seems.

"I know I keep on saying the same words everyday, I know I keep on singing the same song..."

He's been saying the same words and singing the same songs? How come I never heard them? Or did he and I just don't remember?

"Return back home now. I don't think you want to make me more angry. What, are you going to off the fire with your tears? Don't make me angry", the voice I'm hearing now sounds just like the voice that keeps hammering my head.

Yes it's Daniel. That is my husband.

I'm here, can you hear me? If you can, please do something!

"I know I didn't treat you right but I'm ready to treat you like you deserve. You mean much more to me than I show it. I love you! Damn it, wake up already! Please."

Did something cold just fall on my right cheeks? Oh it falls again, what is that? It doesn't really feel like drops but like...like it's spreading on my cheeks. It's sending shivers through my body even though I'm sure there's something preventing me from feeling his skin itself.

"Wake up and we'll go home like this was nothing but a bad dream. Please if you can hear me, do something," he pleaded while still holding my right hand.

I can still wake up?

That sounded more like a question than a statement.

If I can still wake up then it means I'm not in heaven yet and I'm not dead yet. Which also means I still have my heart beating in my body.

"Please show me a sign. Show me you are still in there and can hear me," he kept on pleading.

And that was it. I want to wake up. I want to see his face again. I need to be alive for my family. I can't give up and I don't want to die. I need to live.

And with the new determination and courage I found, I try moving a finger. I don't know if it actually moved but I hope it did.

"Did you move your finger? Am I imagining it or you actually did move a finger!" He exclaimed, sounding happy and confused at the same time.

"Do it again please, just do it again so I'll be sure I'm not just imagining it," he requested as I try to move again.

And by the scream he gave, I knew I did move again.

He kept shouting and screaming for the doctor and then pulling my arm.

"Doctor she just moved her finger, twice I mean after I asked her to. This time I didn't imagine it. I saw and felt her move twice," he narrated joyfully.

"Please do it again. Do it so he'll see what I'm talking about," he went on, sounding happier.

But after I didn't do anything, he let out a sigh of disappointment. That got me sad.

"Calm down Daniel, if it's true she moved then it means she's waking up. The fact that she hears you doesn't mean she should obey your every command," the man whom I'm sure is the doctor, explained to my husband.

I feel the strange and new pair of hands examining me.

"So what does it mean? Is she fully awake? Can we remove the bandages now?" He inquired eagerly, still hold my hand.

"Well that is a different matter I must say. Please may you follow me to my office," he suggested, walking further away from me.

"What? No I want to be here. I want to be the first person she sees when she opens her eyes or when you remove the bandages I mean," he declared, sounding as stubborn as I remember him to be.

"Well I have to tell you this and definitely not here. So follow me to my office and I'll tell you all about it," the doctor sounded firm, not ready to accept a challenge.

He comforted while touching my forehead, "My love, I will be back sooner than you think. Just...just don't be sad... I'll be back OK?"

And that was all I heard before probably zoning out...again.

***
How would it be like if there were no Chloe, her mother or other new people introduced in the chapters after Jennifer's death and if Jennifer didn't actually die? So those who don't want Jennifer to die, ignore the previous update and dive right into this as you wait for the next one.

Also I know this doesn't exactly happen to people who are in coma or waking up from it. I just thought, 'why not just write it as I want it to be like'.