Cookies (Prinxiety)

They're humans

"Roman.. wake up!" Virgil was standing over his boyfriend, who was peacefully sleeping.
"What." Roman responded, more of a statement than a question.
"I want cookies." Virgil said.
"Its 1 AM!" Roman whisper-yelled back.
"I don't care! Im usually up for at least 3 more hours!" Virgil tried to pull Roman out of bed.
Roman completely forgot about Virgils inability to sleep on a normal human schedule.
"What do you want to do?" He asked.
"I want cookies, but I don't want to make them alone." Virgil responded matter of factly.
"Ask Patton." Roman mumbled.
"He's asleep, not my boyfriend and cuddling Logan. Unavailable."
"I was sleeping!" Prince moaned.
"Well, wake up, lazy butt, I want cookies!" Virgil whined.
Virgil had a whole other side to himself that only Roman saw, it was weird. He let his guard down more, exposed his inner thoughts. But only Roman saw this side to him. It was something only boyfriends get to see.
Roman gave in and got up.

The two men made their way to the kitchen, pulling up different recipes on their phones.
"SNICKERDOODLES!" Roman almost yelled.
"Sounds good to me." Virgil began to gather materials.
Virgil put all the dry ingredients in one bowl, while Roman put the wet ones in another. (A/N I did not think about the wipe brand as I wrote that sentence) They mixed the two bowls together and used the stand mixer to combine them, Roman periodically finding ways to make physical contact with his boyfriend. From forehead kisses to behind hugs.
Virgil didn't mind.
They finished making the batter and did the rest of the recipe before putting the cookies in the oven. Each man took one of the whisks off the mixer and licked off the rest of the batter like lollipops.
"How about a show and some cuddles until the cookies are done?" Roman suggested.
"Perfect." Virgil kissed his boyfriend briefly before moving to the couch.

They went into Netflix and pulled up FRIENDS.
A favorite.
Both forgot to set a timer for the cookies.
After a few episodes, Roman crying (they were watching the Mondler proposal) and many cuddles, Virgil sat up.
"Is something burning?" He asked.
Both boys eyes widened before they rushed to the oven.
Sure enough, the cookies were burnt. They looked like small black frisbees.
"Damn. I really wanted cookies." Virgil said.
"We could run to the store and get some." Roman replied.
"Yessss." Virgil was on board.

They wrote a small sticky note letter to Patton and Logan, explaining where they were going.
Roman turned off the house alarm and they left for the grocery store.
Holding hands the whole time, they located the cookies in the bakery.
"OOH! Cherry Chip!!!!" Virgil squealed.
"You have to be the only person alive who likes Cherry Chip Cookies." (A/N except for me. I flipping love those cookies) Roman made a face. "We should get those sugar cookies." He pointed to a box of cookies with vibrant blue frosting.
"No. Those are nasty."
"Then what should we get?!"
"Both."
They purchased the two boxes of cookies and some gum, and left the store.

The next morning, Patton walked into the kitchen to see a mess, some burnt cookies, two boxes of his friends favorite store bought cookies and those two friends, asleep and cuddling on the couch, crumbs surrounding their faces and laps.
Him and Logan enjoyed a sugar cookie each, and watched FRIENDS on Logans laptop in his bedroom.