Mystery singer (prinxiety)

Roman was looking on his laptop for some cool Disney covers (he did that a lot) and came across one of a person in a black t shirt with a ukulele and their head out of the shot. It was a cover of I Wont Say (Im In Love). He clicked the video.
"Hey people! Welcome back or just welcome to my channel if you're new. This is a cover of I Wont Say (Im In Love) and is quite relevant to my life, so enjoy." The person said before Roman heard the most amazing voice he'd ever heard.
Roman soon became quite intrigued by the mystery YouTube singer called ChemicallyImbalancedRomance.
He watched all of the videos and learned that they sing songs relating to things happening in their life. They sang a lot of love songs.

Virgil set up his camera, making sure the angle cut off his head. He then made sure that the door to his secret singing room (that was nearly soundproof and connected to his closet) was locked. He said his intro thing and began to sing. His singing distracted him from his overwhelming feelings for Roman. That day he sang Waving Through A Window. Virgil thought that that song always related to him, alone and wanting understanding. He poured his heart into the song as he strummed his ukulele.

That night, all of the sides went to the beach. Roman and Virgil got in, Anxiety dunking his head in the water multiple times, removing his makeup. (He forgot to set it with the waterproof spray). Roman was shocked and quite aware of his ever-growing crush.
"You HAVE FRECKLES?!" Princey yelled before he could stop himself.
Virgil covered his face, visibly blushing due to lack of foundation.
"I love it when you blush." Roman was on a roll with saying things that he meant to just think.
"I love you." Roman blurted before he could stop himself.
"Hey, same!"Virgil responded.
Did I mention that they were a bit tipsy?
Virgil looked hopefully at Romans eyes before flicking them to his lips.
"Can-can I kiss you?" Virgil stuttered.
"Of-frickin-course." Roman replied.
Two pairs of lips touched, sending a whirlwind of electricity through both bodies.
From that day on, the two were dating.
One night, Roman decided to check back on his favorite YouTuber.
The new song they covered was All of Me.
The person talked about how he finally got together with the boy he was singing about in all of those love songs, and Roman was happy for him.
On a quest for one of Virgils hoodies, Roman found the door. And ChemicallyImbalancedRomance.
Roman let out a deafening squeal.
"What are you doing?!" Virgil stumbled to stand up.
"Well hello, ChemicallyImbalancedRomance." Roman said.
"You-you w-w-watch me-me?" The anxious trait stuttered.
"Hell yes i do." The other replied.
Then Roman realized that all of those love songs were about him. "You sang about me..?"
"Yes."
They kissed passionately.

The next week, a new video was posted, titled
"PERFECT- duet by Ed Sheeran and Beyonce WITH MY BOYFRIEND!"
Then the week after,
"FACE REVEAL AND NEW DUET WITH ROMAN- LUCKY BY JASON MRAZ AND COLBIE CALLIAT"
The channel became a partially duet and partially solo space.
6 years later
Roman went into the singing room one day, preparing to sing Don't Go Breaking My Heart.
When he entered, Virgil was standing in a circle of flower petals, holding the ukulele. It was then when Roman noticed the camera was on.
Then he heard the music coming from the ukulele.
Before Roman could comprehend what song his boyfriend was about to sing, he heard
"Its a beautiful night! We're looking for something dumb to do! Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you!"
As the song progressed, Roman began crying.
When the final chords were strummed from the guitar, Virgil got down on one knee.
"Roman Sanders. You are everything to me. I used to feel alone and helpless, but with you im never alone. With you, im happier than I ever thought I could I be. I have loved you for a decade now, and six of those years have been like a dream. I love you more than Logan loves Crofters. I love you more than life. And I am ready to tell the world that. So, Roman Princey Sanders, I want to marry you. So what do you say?" Virgil was teary, for the first time in forever.
"I say f*** yes!!!!" Roman and his now fiancé were on cloud nine when they joined lips for the first time since moving from boyfriends to fiancés. Roman smiled in the kiss once he felt a ring slide on his finger.

That video was titled
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! PROPOSING TO MY BOYFRIEND!

One more duet was posted before the wedding. I CHOOSE YOU DUET BY SARA BARELLIES

The next video with Roman was
FIRST VLOG AND FIRST DAY OF MY NEW CHAPTER! ROMAN AND I GET MARRIED!
The channel was turned from a mysterious cover channel to a million subscriber cover/original song/vlog channel.

After many other milestone videos including
OUR BEST FRIENDS GET MARRIED! LOGAN AND PATTONS WEDDING!

And then, after two great years of married life and YouTube success,
They post a video titled
OUR CHILD IS BORN! WELCOME HOME HARMONY SANDERS!
life was perfect.

A/N
In case anybody wanted it: here are some visuals:
Virgils Ukuele
(Which is the ukulele I own in real life)

A/NIn case anybody wanted it: here are some visuals:Virgils Ukuele(Which is the ukulele I own in real life)

Romans engagement Ring

Virgils wedding suit

Romans wedding suit

Hope you all enjoyed! See ya later✌️~Brynlee

~Brynlee