Sanders Sides as things I've said or heard!

Logan, trying to get Roman to correctly answer a question: it starts with K.
Roman: ........
Patton: COLORADO!
Virgil: COLORADO STARTS WITH A C!
This was in my science class. Logan is my teacher, Roman and Patton are two of my classmates and im Virgil.
————
Virgil: I think I forgot what it feels like to not be tired......
Roman: not surprised
This is a conversation I had with hufflehugs13 where she is Roman and I am Virgil....
———
Patton: horses run on their fingernails.....
Logan: im ditching you
Once again with me and Alexandera (hufflehugs13 ) where she is Patton and I am Logan.
———
Virgil: im not even that tired today! I must be sleeping better!
Logan: you literally just fell asleep in class....
Logan is one of my friends and Im Virgil. Can you tell im always tired?
———
Virgil, poking holes in an Anna and Elsa ziplock bag with a pencil: we were never sisters after all.....
Roman: I've never been more scared in my life.
Virgil is a kid in my Social Studies class and Roman is my friend.
———
Patton, running past Virgils table: ROMAN LIKES YOU!
Virgil: we already know that, you dip s**t!
In this, Patton is a random kid who ran past my lunch table, and Virgil is my friend.
———
Virgil: Roman still watches kids shows!
Roman: you know what? F*** you and you all know that BARBIE LIFE IN THE DREAMHOUSE IS A UNDERRATED SHOW!
Virgil is legit all of my friends and Roman is me
———
Virgil, holding an uneaten Kit Kat: you know how we had that conversation yesterday about how you hate when people eat Kit Kats wrong?
Roman: DONT YOU DARE!
Virgil is one of my friends and Roman is one of my kind of friends.
———
Roman: Logan has such a short temper!
Logan: lies.
Roman: there are 8 planets.
Logan: VIVA LA PLUTO! oh s**t.
Roman is one of the boys in my Hebrew school and im Logan
———
Patton: now, i don't want you going swimming alone in case something happens!
Roman: its okay, im a lifeguard. I know how to save someone.
Patton: YOU CANT GIVE YOURSELF CPR!
This was originally a conversation between my parents. Patton is my mother and Roman is my father.
———
Patton: I just need one more freaking cup of sugar!
Virgil: g-d damnit Patton! Watch your g-d damn language!
This is another conversation between my parental units. Patton, once again, is my mom and Virgil is my dad.
———
A/N
Hey y'all! I hoped you liked this change of style. If you didn't, please tell me. I had fun writing it. It was especially fun to re-play conversations between myself and others or just other people and imagine the sides saying those things, and you learned new things about me! 1) im always tired (which if funny to say right now, considering the fact that im writing this at 12:30 am while crying and listening to music) and 2) my parents are interesting, though I love them more than anything. So, tell me your thoughts! Love you, hope you enjoyed. Have an awesome day/night.
~ Brynlee