Happy new year (all the ships)

Requested by: @Maria_Dawncaller
HUMAN AU

"Send me someoneeeeeee too kisssssssss!" Roman sang, to the tune of Somebody To Love.
"#singlepeopleproblems!" Remy laughed.
"Shut up 'mister im better than you because I have a boyfriend'." Roman spat.
"You're the only loner on New Years." Remy pointed out, with the intent of teasing Roman.
"Ahem."
Everybody turned to the source of the noise.
Virgil was sitting on the edge of the couch, scrolling through something, probably Tumblr.
"Oh yeah. You're a single Pringle too!" Patton chimed in.
That sent Remy into a fit of laughter.
"At least I'm not alone." Roman shrugged.
Picani eyed him. He knew the real reason Roman was kind of happy.
Virgil was single.
Which Roman very much enjoyed.
"Hello people who do not live here." Logan greeted, walking though the door.
Technically, only Logan and Patton lived in that apartment, but that didn't really matter.
"Sup." Virgil nodded.
Patton moved from leaning against the counter to hugging his boyfriend.
"Well, aside from Panic! At The Apartment, im the ONLY ONE who isn't getting a kiss on New Years. Im the one like a prince! But I'm the only one in a one-sided relationship." Roman pouted.
This time, Virgil caught Picani briefly glancing at him.
No. It must've just been his direction.
Roman would never like him.
"Ro! Can I speak with you please?" Picani jumped up, kind of out of the blue.
Remy whined at the sudden lack of cuddles.
"Sure!" Roman responded, pretending to not know what Picani wanted to talk to him about.
Roman POV
We walked away from the rest of the group into the guest bedroom.
"I know what you're going to say. 'It's New Years! The perfect time to ask out Verge!' And 'what can possibly go wrong!'" I said, a little bit loud.
"Well, yes. I was going to mention that. But if you want this crush thing to go under the radar, which I'm very confused by, then you may have to stop being so obvious." Picani responded.
I thought about it.
I really wasn't being subtle.
But, for some reason, I didn't care.
For some reason, I kind of wanted to be a bit obvious.
"But, what if I don't want to be super subtle?" I asked Picani.
"Then you should grow up and ask him out." He shrugged.
Thanks, man.
We walked back to the living room.
Remy immediately began to make grabby hands from the couch to his boyfriend. He sat down and Remy instantly cuddled him.
Jeez, he's needy.
I sat down, a little bit too close to Virgil.
Patton looked at me. And then got an Oreo.
"Verge. I need to talk to you." I whispered in his ear, whilst getting up.
He stood up as well, and we left the room.
"What do you need?" He asked when we were out of earshot from the others.
"Well, um, I, uh, wanted to tell you, er, well, I really wanted to, but, um, I wanted, wanted to uh, say that I, well, I like you." I managed to get out.
"Like me? In what way?" Virgil asked.
"Uh, romantically." I muttered, just loud and clear enough for him to understand me.
He looked confused.
Hot tears formed in my eyes.
"Thank all things good and holy!" Virgil yelled, throwing his arms around my neck.
"Thank you for liking me. For years I thought my feelings were one sided. I love you, Roman." I could tell he was crying a bit.
"I love you too, Verge." I said, wrapping my arms around his hips.
"Well, would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked.
"Hell yes!" He exclaimed.
"Now you get your New Years kiss!" He pointed out.
"True! Thank you so much!" I yelled.
"Um, kiddos. The ball is dropping in 3 minutes." Patton popped his head into the room.
"Just enough time to find a blanket." Virgil smiled, a fun glint in his eyes.
He found his blanket and we sat on the couch, cuddling and low key copying Remy and Emile.
"THE BALL IS DROPPING!" Patton yelled, almost vibrating.
The countdown began.
"5, 4, 3,  2, 1!" We yelled through the house.
And for the first time in years, I got a New Years kiss.
My first kiss with Virgil was the best thing that's ever happened to me. He was such a good kisser and his chapstick tasted like cherry.
I looked at Logan and Patton sweetly kissing.
And Remy and Picani kind of, sorta, making out.
Needless to say, it was a great New Years.

A/N
Kind of short but what can you do? Hope you liked this! Its January 1st right now! Happy new year! What did you do? We hung out with some family and friends. Oh! Request:

Love you guys 😍

Love you guys 😍.
~ Brynlee