Dear Grandma (Logicality)

The first story for smiles!
I'm going to be writing a little oneshot about all of my ss ships in the next couple weeks. These won't have big plots, or AU's, but they will just be here if you ever need a smile. Or a laugh. Something a little lighthearted (although this one talks a little bit about death and losing family)

Dear Grandma,
Hey Gram! It's Patton. So, some things have happened and I have no other person to talk to, so here we are. I think I'm in love with someone.
Well, I'm getting ahead of myself.
A couple months ago, this boy transferred to our school. He was insanely beautiful and way too smart. I don't remember exactly how, but we started talking. I introduced him to Roman and Virgil (who are still going strong as a couple!) and they hit it off. Soon, talking became hanging out. And hanging out became a date. I asked him, and he said yes.
Of course I knew I liked him but, today I realized something.
We were walking around the park on a date, holding hands and eating ice cream. I looked over at him and thought to myself that there is no place I'd rather be than right there with him. That led me to realize that it wasn't the park, or the ice cream, but it was all him.
They way his hand fit in mine, the way he is always so careful with his words, his glasses that he somehow keeps clean, his way of making me feel like I matter.
He never makes me feel dumb. He doesn't care that I'm dyslexic or that I have adhd, he likes me for me. Even though he is a straight A+ all AP class student.
He is so smart, and graceful, and kind, and perfect. His smile can light up a room, he can sing really well (although he refuses to admit it), he is so ambitious and pours his heart into the things he's passionate in.
When he talks about space and space travel, I can almost see the gears in his brain working and his eyes and face light up, and it just shows how passionate he is. And I love it.
I love his brown eyes that look like the galaxies he wants to discover. I love his nose and the one freckle right on the top of it that I kiss, which makes him blush.
Speaking of, I love his blush and how he gets embarrassed by it.
I love that his hands are always warm, especially considering mine are always cold.
I love kissing him. It just feels right.
I love cuddling him. He lets me be the little spoon.
I love hugging him. He's so much taller than me so he rests his chin on my head.
I love being near him. He makes me feel like I can do anything, and like I matter.
And of course my friends make me feel like I matter, but it's different with Logan. He makes sure I know that I matter to not only him, but to the world and everyone in it.
I feel unstoppable when I'm around him.
I love our text conversations. How he puts so much thought into every word to make sure it's perfect.
I love our calls and FaceTimes. How even though a phone screen I can see how beautiful he really is.
I love our dates. How thought-through and special each and every one of them are.
I love him. I love every part of him with every ounce of my being. I love his good qualities, and his bad ones. I love him at his highest and his lowest.
Grandma, it's only been a couple months but I've never felt this way about someone.
I just wish I could tell him I've fallen in love with him.
And I really wish you could've met him. I think you would've liked him. He's just so good. And good to me. Now, I know there's no point in getting sad over this (you told me not to) but every day I miss you, and not a day goes by when I don't wish you were here. I wish you had met Logan, I wish I could still talk to you, I wish I had your advice in a time like this. I love you so much. You have no idea, gram.
Love,
Patton

He folded the letter, left his house, drove a couple minutes, and dropped the letter on her grave.

A/N
So, a little sad. But I just wanted Patton to have a little gush session about his boyfriend. If you guys want, I can make a sequel where Logan finds the letter or something like that. This was a cute little Logicality story for smiles, and I'm hoping to get all my other ships written about (especially picremy and demus) but the Prinxiety one is next because it was requested. Love you guys!!
~ Brynlee