Question pt2

Alright. The last chapter was pretty much a full tie for everything.
So, I'm giving the plots for all of these AU's to hopefully break the tie.
HIGH SCHOOL
4 boys attend an Arts school. Roman, the musical lead. Virgil, the boy with potential to be the lead. Logan, a stage manager. Patton, a costume designer, actor and ray of sunshine.
It all starts with two dares.
"Virgil, I dare you to try out for the musical."
"Roman, I dare you to be friends with the emo kid."
So, what happens when Virgil ends up as the lead and Roman falls in love with the boy he's dared to be friends with?

BAND AU
Roman, Patton, Logan, Virgil, Picani, Damien (deceit) And Remy. An odd group to become a band, and even weirder for them to become famous. There is undeniable chemistry between the two lead singers, Roman and Virgil, but do the fans know what's going on behind the performances? Do they know that the chemistry is real? Do they know that all of their fan theories about them dating are real? Do they know that Virgil is so afraid of coming out and saying he's dating Roman? Also, do they know that Patton just-so-happened to fall in love with their 'emotionless' manager, Logan?
No, of course not.

BROADWAY AU
Roman is a famous broadway actor. He's an open book, except the fact that he's been in the closet for 19 years. After all of this time that he's been hiding a huge part of himself, the closet door is broken down.
"I'm gay." The first time Roman says those words out loud almost ruined his career.
No director would cast him in straight roles which, oddly enough, were the vast majority of roles on broadway.
So Roman, with his big dreams, decides why can't I make a gay musical?
There's just one problem, he has no idea how to write a musical.
Virgil Moore does.

!!!!!!ALONG WITH OPINIONS!!!!!
If you want the high school one: what musical should they do?
If you want the band one: what should their band name be?
If you want the Broadway one: how should Roman come out?
Thanks a million lovelies💕
~ Brynlee