Secret santa (all the ships)

"What the HECK does deodorant taste like?"
"LANGUAGE!!"

Obviously, this interaction is the result of the Mind Palace secret Santa exchange.
Patton got Remus, and was trying his very hardest to make treats that either taste or look like deodorant, without actually eating it.
Across the room, Roman was scouring the internet for a good pair of sunglasses for Remy, and apparently correcting Pattons profanity.

"Cmon cmon cmon!" Virgils anxiety was through the roof. He thought of the perfect gift for Roman, but actually getting it was harder.
"Why is it so hard to tell someone you have feelings for them? I mean, they're just words!" Logan was frustrated. He got Patton for secret Santa, and decided it would be a good time to confess his feelings. Little did he know, doing that would be really hard.

"What the f*ck does deceit want??" Remy was really stressed.
"I don't know, love, but why can't I find any good stationary?" Emile was trying to find some nice notebooks and pens for Logan.

"These stuffed animals would look better-"
"Do finish that sentence."
Remus was getting some stuffed animals for Emile, with scary retelling of all the movies these animals were from.
"What do spiders hate?" Deceit was trying to find some stuff for Virgil, namely his spider.

Finally, the day came.
"Remus, I HAD YOU!!" Patton exclaimed, handing the dark trait a big red box.
Remus ripped it open down the center of the part with no tape, making his brother gasp in horror.
Inside were many cookies, all in the shape, and decorated like, sticks of deodorant.
"I didn't know what it tasted like and didn't want to try it, so I went off smell." And Pattons sense of smell was good. The cookies both smelled and tasted like Remus's favorite deodorant.
"I was running out!" Remus thanked Patton.
"Not my turn." Deceit picked up a large black box, "Virgil, I did not have you."
Virgil ripped open the box to find an elaborate spider cage. It was actually quite beautiful.
"Uh, thanks D." Virgil did not think he would ever say those words.
"I'll go next!!" Roman announced, picking up a bag.
"Remy!! Get ready for the best gift ever!"
Inside the box were a number of things, a Starbucks gift card, Christmas tree ornaments in the shape of miniature Starbucks cups. But the real gift was a pair of really nice sunglasses.
"Woah, these are sick." Remy hugged Roman.
"I'll go next!" Emile announced.
He handed a box to Logan.
"Oh wow. These are cool." Inside the box were two very nice and expensive notebooks, and a package of good quality pens. Logan was definitely a fan.
"LET ME GO!!" Remus screamed, throwing a box at Picani.
"These are, okay." The stuffed animals were unpackaged.
Virgil picked up one of Nemo and read aloud, "It's about a man whose wife is brutally murdered by a serial killer and his son is left physically disabled. In a twisted turn of events, his son is kidnapped and he has to chase the kidnapper for thousands of miles with the help of a mentally disabled woman. Remus, what the f*ck." That situation was quickly dismissed.
"Well, I'll go next I guess." Virgil grabbed a single envelope and tossed it at Roman, who looked disappointed. Everyone got big gifts, and all he got was an envelope.
Inside was a brilliantly written, heartfelt letter along with something that made Roman scream.
Two tickets to Beetlejuice on Broadway.
"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!" Roman was borderline hyperventilating.
"Finally, it's my turn." Logan announced after Roman calmed down.
He handed Patton a box.
There was a new cat hoodie, Pattons had ripped, and a letter.
It read, 'Patton, Hello. This letter may be hard to read, and may ruin our relationship, so read at your own risk. I have barely any emotion on the outside. But on the inside, I think I even feel love. Romantic feelings for you. What I'm trying to say is, I like you. I'm sorry.
- Logan"
Patton literally pounced on Logan and kissed him, to the shock of all the other sides in the room.

The night ended, Remy hanging his new ornaments on the tree while Picani begged him to cuddle, Remus and Deceit sharing cookies, Patton and Logan cuddled together, and Roman and Virgil, lying beside each other, Roman whispering thank you more than probably necessary.

It was a good Christmas.

A/N
So this is wimpy, but I liked the idea of secret Santa. I did it at my school (and I got the best gift) but we had to do it undercover because my vice principal yelled at my friend that we weren't allowed to exchange on school property...
Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna eat my weight in Chinese food tonightttttttttt!!
See you soon and happy holidays!!
~ Brynlee