Victory cuddles (prinxiety)

The second sorry for smiles! Requested by PercyPotterFan0406 sorry this is a long time coming😬

Romans POV
One more step.
One more jump.
I keep trying to convince myself that this is over. The dragon is not as trough as I am. I can win this. I will survive.
I have to. This will not be the quest I die on.
I can't lose everything. I can't lose Patton, or Logan, or even the dark sides. But I especially cannot lose Virgil. My beautiful, shy, anxious and wonderful boyfriend. I can't lose.
From the moment I stepped into the liar, everything went black.
I don't remember a single thing.
The next thing I knew was waking up in my bed. I had bandages in random places, and i was sore beyond belief.
"Thank god you're awake." I heard from beside the bed. I looked over into the eyes of my boyfriend. He looked as terrible as the most beautiful person in the world could look. Bags under his eyes, obviously dehydrated, tear stains on his cheeks.
"Whats wrong, love?" I asked, not being able to stand seeing my boyfriend like this.
"You were fighting a dragon, and won. We didn't see you for a couple hours so I went to check. You were out, babe. You were unresponsive, barely breathing, and wounded. It scared me. I hauled you to your bed and treated your cuts and wounds. That was all a couple days ago. You've been asleep since then. But I haven't been able to fall asleep, I was too worried for you." Virgil explained.
He had stayed up nonstop for 3 days out of fear that something would happen to me. What did I do to deserve this incredible man?
"You need sleep." I told him. It was obvious he was tired and sleep deprived.
"I can't, not while you're not okay." He shook his head, eyes getting glossy.
I reached for his face from my bed, and pressed a finger to his lips.
"Shhhh, im okay, baby. We're okay. Come sleep." I patted the spot next to me.
He reluctantly laid down beside me. I cuddled close, remembering how much I love laying with him.
" I'm going to watch a movie. Please get sleep, love." I told Virgil. He nodded, as if to tell me good night.
But he didn't fall asleep that instant.
I stayed up, watching Love, Simon again. The movie made me cry, again.
I looked over at my boyfriend, and he was laying there, eyes open.
"Quit your crying." He mumbled, giggling. He laughed in response.
We kept watching the movie together, cuddling. Our bodies contorted around each other, him being the little spoon. He fit under my arm like a missing puzzle piece. Meant to be. Perfect.
Close to the end of the movie, I heard heavy breathing, and felt Virgils heart rate even and slow down. He was finally asleep. I kissed his forehead, feather lightly to not wake him. I fell asleep soon after, not being coherent or conscious enough to notice Patton taking pictures. But trust my when I say, we did notice he replaced every picture in the house to one of us cuddling.

A/N
Second story for smiles!! Which should I do next, Picani and Remy, or Deceit and Remus? Hope you liked this one!! Here's the request:

A/NSecond story for smiles!! Which should I do next, Picani and Remy, or Deceit and Remus? Hope you liked this one!! Here's the request:

I may have taken a slight creative liberty... sorry PercyPotterFan0406 I hope you liked it anyway.
Alright! See y'all later!
~ Brynlee