Oh Look, It's the Kid of the Parents I Killed...

After a long, long scolding from her father about how males were clearly superior to females and that girls should just not meddle and skew a prodigy's attention from getting better. What she heard was: Blah, blah, men are the best! Blah. Women should bow to me! I'm actually scared of my wife, cause she's really strong but I'll degrade her anyways!

     What Tsubaki was more concerned about, was her hair. She had cut her long and luxurious hair that she had planned to grow back to its original length(for Madara). What will I do? It'll take forever to grow to that many inches now!

     When Fugaku was done, the female was sent straight to her room to reflect upon her actions and to see how men differ from girls. Maybe he was expecting some sort of realization after the onyx eyed child realized how many pretty, pink stickers decorated the walls or the hearts hung from the ceiling. However, there was none of that, just a bland room to think about things such as the Senjus, Hashirama, Izuna, and sometimes how she would persuade Obito to go back to the light. 

     Of course, the wall called a father didn't stop the jet-black haired 4 year old to take the freedom that was rightfully hers. Itachi and Tsubaki were bonding much more easier and Shisui really did feel like an actual brother.

    "Hey, Tsu-chan," her cousin nagged,"Are you going to the academy early? Huh? Huh?"

    She brushed him aside and replied coldly,"No, I'm keeping a low profile. Remember?"

     He could only sigh,"You just have so much potential, Tsu-chan, just like Itachi over here. It would be a waste to let it go without being polished. You do know that your name means the start of spring, which can be logically used as: A start of something new."

     "Oh, you and your logic." The girl went to hit him, but he shunshinned to the other side. "No fair, Sui-Nii!"

     He playfully winked and then shifted his gaze to Itachi. "If someone decided to flirt with your kawaii imouto, what would you do?"

     "I would kill him, slowly and painfully," was the Weasel's answer. Oh, Kami. Please don't say that he has a sister complex and is a total yandere when it comes to me.

     "So, you wouldn't mind if I-" A glare was sent at him to shut up. "I was just joking. You're so uptight when it comes to Tsu-chan though. It all started with that incident at the ramen place."

    A bit of yelling was heard and the the four year old could see the people of the village cursing and abusing a small boy. If she had remembered correctly, Obito had said that the Kyuubi was sealed into the Fourth Hokage's Son. I would be praising this boy for saving the village, not throw rocks at him.

     She knew that her family member's beside her had turned their gaze away, ashamed at this. The Uchiha girl snorted at this and made her way up to the boy, shielding him from the objects thrown. Calmly, she stroked the dirt covered yellow hair, not at all caring about glares sent by the civilians.

     Uchiha's were hated just about the same since the Nine Tail's attack upon the village. Only the Sharingan could control such a tailed beast. "My name is Tsubaki Uchiha, what's yours?"

     HIs big, cerulean blue eyes filled with awe, distrust, and desperation as he asked,"Why are you helping me?"

     "Because, I had a friend who died quite a while ago. If he was here, he would've done the same thing. I'm doing this in his place." Dammit, Hashirama. By the way things are going, I might as well be a goddamn Senju. Curse you for rubbing off on me!

     Once a rock hit her head, it finally registered in the child's mind that she was taking the beating for him. "I'm a monster, you don't have to get hurt."

     The onyx orbed girl's eyes flickered to Shisui's and Itachi's. They made no moves but were well aware that she could take care of herself. "In their mind's you are, but do you look like one? Do you have huge, scary claws and a ferocious growl?"

     "Only my stomach does."

     A frown marred her face. He's being starved? Hashirama would never stand for this, but then again, he might be biased cause Mito had the Kyuubi in her and was his wife.

     "I'll only ask again, what's your name?"

     "Naruto Uzumaki, dattebayo."

    "Well, why don't we head out. It seems that we are not welcomed here, but let's go someplace that throws away your past and looks to who you are now."

     "And where is that?"

    "Ichiraku Ramen."

     It was hard to tell that the blonde child was being abused, trembling, and on the verge of crying just a minute ago. A big smile took up half of his face and his eyes sparkled with excitement and mischief. No wonder they can get away with doing this to the kid. I see no mental damage from it whatsoever.

     The Female Madara knew that appealing to the Hokage was the best thing to do about such a problem. However, his Uzumaki traits of healing were also getting in the way of becoming solid proof. Naruto having his own apartment would probably be for the best.

     Her two Nii-sans then decided to join her in her quest for justice. At first, the 4th Hokage's son was a little tense with their arrival, but it all washed away as soon as Shisui made some jokes. 

      Teuchi welcomed us all with a bright smile, one that wasn't fake in its entirety. Of course, the 4 year old next to Tsubaki couldn't help but observe the man as a new specimen. Such kindness was never granted to the holder of the Nine Tails.

     Itachi had ordered him a big, steaming bowl of miso soup with extra pork(for protein). The Uchiha trio watched as he opened up his chopsticks and began to dig in. "Itadakimasu!" Tears began to dribble down his cheeks as he ate it.

     Fuck, what is this? An allergic reaction? Did I seriously do something wrong?

     "It's... Oishi!" So, he's crying because of how good it is... That's good. Hashirama would've probably started crying right now and beg for forgiveness, thinking that his tears were from disgusting taste. He was always such a Drama Queen, the so-called 'God of Shinobi.' Please, he's dead now. Gods don't die.

     After that first bowl, Naruto felt full, something he had never had before. "Arigato, Tsubaki-chan!"

     "Don't thank me," she huffed, "I'm not the one who's paying."

     With a cutesy aura and puppy dog eyes, the 4 year old asked,"Ita-nii? Onigai?" Kill me please. Just strike me down right now where I sit. I don't care anymore. I'm becoming a GIRL! I'm not gay, you here me?! NOT GAY!

     The girl's older brother obliged and handed the yen. Ha, I've got him wrapped around my finger. Maybe if I ask nicely, he'll get me a custom gumbai for my birthday... Prepare, dear brother! Because soon enough, that wallet will be empty! 

     An evil gleam lit up in her eyes, one that none of the Uchiha males liked. We're in for something, so we've got to be prepare. She always takes the 'Great Uchiha Grudge' to the next level in the world of hurt.