I'm... Sorry

-PREPARE FOR LONG-ASS EXPLAINATION, KIDDIES-

    And she began her tale. "Okay then, there were once two boys, both in the opposite clans that were at war with each other. One was Madara from the Uchiha clan and the other was Hashirama from the Senju clan. One day, they met each other by the river, not knowing who the other was. The two became fast friends and trained together every time they met up. Kami, he was an absolute idiot, yet so was Madara. Both were optimistic and didn't wish for war. They, in the end, got found out, and Madara Uchiha had cut all ties so he wouldn't hesitate on the battlefield. However, he was never able to win against that Senju, but he was too soft to kill me."

     "We already know this," Shisui commented, but a glare sent from Tsubaki shut him up.

     "Now, as I was saying... They wanted a world without war. It was both idealistic and idiotic. Both clans hated each other, how were they supposed to calm that rage? Knowing that someone on the opposite clan killed you father, mother, brother, sister, etc.? However, the clan heads were the ones the practically commanded the charges, unable to forgive the other side... Madara's last living brother, Izuna, one day came back. He was dying by the hands of Tobirama Senju. On his deathbed, he told his brother to kill him and take his eyes... And he did."

     Instantly, the mood darkened and the girl's hair covered her eyes. "He awakened the Mangekyo from killing his brother... And got the Eternal Mangekyo from his eyes. After that day, he became more colder and distant. After both of their fathers died and Hashirama and Madara became the leader, they had a treaty. They became the founders of what is Konohagakure. The Head Uchiha was the one that named this place, all he did was look through a pathetic leaf that had a hole in it."

     Laughter bubbled from the girl's throat,"That stupid Senju looked so downtrodden at the simple name, but kept it. While standing atop the Hokage Mountains he proclaimed something like "Your head will be carved under where I'm standing. You'll be the first Hokage, I'm sure of it." As we know, that didn't happen. An entity known as Zetsu planted a stone in the Naka Shrine that was known to be indecipherable, but with the Eternal Mangekyo, he was unable to achieve it. On there was the endless cycle of failed peace and the destiny of battle between Uchiha and Senju, but also a means of unity for the world. And he left Konoha, returning with the Nine-Tails under his control to finally defeat his long-time rival. The Valley of the End was created from their battle, and Madara was killed by Hashirama."

     "So," Itachi-nii murmured,"The story ends here."

     An Uchiha smirk graced the 5 year old's lips,"Not quite, Nii-san. Madara very well knew this might happen so there was a back-up plan, an Izanagi, overwrote reality, bringing him back to life at the cost of his right eye. He left a copy of himself there and took a trophy with him when he went into hiding."

     "And what was that?" the Shunshin user asked, totally interested.

     "Some of the First Hokage's flesh which he transplanted into his wounds. The cells didn't react until years before his death, but it worked. By combining both of their cells, Madara unlocked the most legendary dojutsu ever, the rinnegan. You can literally master any jutsu, all five nature, and see chakra flows and the tenketsu of the Eight Gates. And with that, he also gained back his sight in his right eye. With that, you can summon the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, even create a whole army. When he found a suitable pawn, Nagato Uzumaki, he gave a rinnegan to him to revive him after he dies. The next pawn he found was... Obito Uchiha."

     Shisui's eyes hardened at this and he gripped his hand tightly. "My... Brother?"

     "Madara ordered Kirigakure to take Rin, Seal the Three-Tails in her, and manipulate it so Obito-san would watch Kakashi-san kill Rin-san. He put a Forbidden Individual Curse Tag in his heart in case he ever betrayed him and filled him in on the Story of Ashura and Indra, something I'll explain at another time. He left Obito with Black Zetsu for guidance, disconnected with the statue, entrusted his pawn with the name of Madara Uchiha and died. However, at the last few moments before death, he began to doubt himself, if what he was doing was worth it at all. In death, a voice called out to him, to fix his mistakes because all the other dimensions and timelines went through the same thing... Now then what was the point of all of this?"

     Itachi's eyes widened as he finally understood,"You're Madara Uchiha... Reborn."

     "That is correct."

    Angrily, Shisui shot up and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt,"Why would you do this?! My brother?! Of all people?! You ruined so many peoples' lives! Oy, look at me!"

     Slowly, she looked up with a quivering lips and tears trickling down her eyes,"You don't think I regret it?! I think of what I've done every second of my life!  ... I don't want my family getting hurt anymore. Shisui-san, I know that what I've done is inhumane, but please, I don't care if you hate me, but I need help. I need to fix this, please. After that you can kill me, torture me, I know that still won't be enough, but I just need to do this. I'll be out of your life as soon as I'm done."

     Itachi-san made no moves and the other male Uchiha struggled, his body quaking. He then slowly let her down. "Promise me you'll fix everything."

    "I will."

    "Let's go home, Itachi. They're probably worried about us now."

     The weasel turned to his sister and ordered,"We're going home now, Tsubaki."

     A small reply was added,"Hai, Itachi-san."

     He sharply turned to her and lightly set his hand on top of her head and ruffled it,"No matter who you, you're still my Imouto... Right?"

     Grumpily, Shisui-san muttered,"Hai, hai. I know that."

     Her voice cracked softly,"I've lost the right to call you both brothers... I knew it, I should've killed myself when I had the chance."

     In turn, her cousin bopped her on the head,"I'm still mad at you, but you're still my cousin... So to make it up, you'll rescue Obito with every fiber of your being... And always talk about how cool your Shisui-nii is." Make everyone super jealous that you're related to me... And that sack of potatoes over there."

     A giggle escaped her,"Okay, Shisui-nii!"

    For that moment, everything was off Tsubaki's chest. It finally felt peaceful and welcoming to sit without secrets. Sometimes, people wish it can last forever.