Fight Time

Tsubaki happily hummed to herself as she munched on her dango. Without a doubt some were missing but Ita-Nii had paid for them... So she didn't mind as much. 

     Slowly but surely, Sai was filling her in on who battled who. "You battle against Shino. Naruto is against Shikamaru. Sakura is against Hinata. Sasuke battles Temari. Hashirama v.s. Kankuro. Lastly, Lee is battling Neji."

      Practically spitting out her dango, she exclaimed, "Lee is up against Neji?!"

     It was obviously the fight to watch but the fault was whether or not Orochimaru was patient enough. It was such a pain to have him there during such an exciting time. "So, who's going first?"

     "I stated everything in chronological order, " he stated simply.

     "That means... Oh shit, I'm first."

     She had planned to snooze up until the point of battle but it seemed that there wasn't any time for rest. "Did you grab-"

     Without even letting her finish the sentence, he whipped out a cup of black coffee. The caffeinated liquid was still steaming at that point. "Huh, thanks."

     There was no reply as he was an Anbu and there was no need to accept thanks. Of course, Tsubaki wasn't happy with that at all. Sure, they were supposed to be emotionless tools but they still had a life and snippets of emotions. "If I win, I'm getting you drunk."

     He stilled and looked over to her just to make sure. Alcohol was always good when it came to dragging out the hidden sides of people. As long as he didn't admit to being a long-time serial killer that loved killing and blood, she was good. "So, when am I supposed to go out?"

     "They'll call for you in a couple minutes."

     The pounding in her head from a hangover was immediately overtaken by a new wave of adrenaline. There was now no need for coffee because now it felt like six cups were in Tsubaki's system.

     Once the announcer yelled out she didn't even hesitate to catapult herself over the bars and onto the battleground. Shino, yes, he commanded bugs, which still didn't come close to the rat ordeal with Naruto. His many bugs ate chakra and he could communicate toward them- What if they can communicate back? What if they figure out how old her chakra is?

     She smiled and laughed, feeling a bit silly on why she was so worried for a second. All the Uchiha female had to do was keep them away. Killing them was the easiest and with her arsenal of fire techniques, there was no problem to ensue. 

     Simply put, she was too op for her age, a mary sue at it's finest. Although all talent was earned from her first life, the same was not put into the second. Shikamaru had figured out her abnormality by the conversation with his father. If a genius couldn't notice it outright, it didn't matter.

     Stretching her body, she prepared to use her feminine flexibility to its highest. Tsubaki mumbled to herself, "I will win... Why? Because I am Madara Uchiha, the most feared shinobi to ever walk the world."

     Snapping her eyes up, she watched as Shino calmly walk to the other side. Hayate walked to the center, gesturing for them both to stand near the center. He coughed quietly before muttering out, "Hajime!"

    Most ninjas would jump back and observe their opponent before making any moves. That was expected for them. However, she wasn't normal and instead charged right in with a fireball jutsu readied in a split second. It wasn't really needed but instead just used to slow him down.

     Shino dodged it, but his leg was scathed with a second degree burn. At that moment, she already won. There was no need to even use a high levelled jutsu. Once more, she charged in, readying signs, "Fuuton: Pronatimani no Jutsu! (Wind Element: Whirlwind Prison)"

     He was caught up in it and struggled to escape, but the winds became fiercer as he did so. It used a ton of chakra rapidly, but her reserves were more than enough to make him incapable of battle.

     With the lack of oxygen, Shino could no longer stay awake. He was stuck and couldn't use his bugs because they'd be ripped apart by the air. He couldn't command any either because he couldn't form any coherent thought without the air. He was stuck in between a rock and a hard place with no way to go.

     He had a plan up and readied, but he had forgotten just how reckless and cunning she was. He never thought that she would leave herself wide open in hopes to capture him. It also seemed that she predicted that. 

     After two minutes in the jutsu, his head had slumped, indicating that he had lost consciousness. Carefully, she decreased the amount of chakra put into the jutsu so he wouldn't have a sudden fall to the ground.

     It was anti-climatic but she had won. Most people didn't know what to think either and expected some kind of show. No, it was a one-sided massacre in which the boy had no chance. Any shinobi knew that the jutsu was draining and most genins couldn't even last a minute. Still, she was fine and ready to kick more ass. 

     "Tsubaki Uchiha wins."

     The only people that cheered were the ones that had betted on her. The rest were either concerned, confused, or in awe.

     However, the fight really wasn't anything worth cheering for. If anything, her battles in Kirigakure were more party worthy. At least she could easily wake up a drunk, but she had no idea on how to do it on someone who lacked oxygen. A throw to the wall was usually what it took. 

     Suddenly, she felt Sai teleport to her side. "What is it?"

     "We apprehended someone that attempted to burn down the Uchiha compound. I believe you know who it is."

     "Goddammit, Mei."