Going Back

In Tsubaki's dream, everything felt cold. Snowflakes surrounded her and all she saw was white. Her breath let out white puffs of smoke from how freezing it was. The icy air whipped through her clothing to the point where it felt like there was nothing on.

     Suddenly, there was a brief feeling of warmth and she reached out and latched onto it, hoping to never let go.

      Her eyes fluttered open. She felt a warm body pressed against hers, and a woodsy scent drift through her nose. Then, she realized what was happening. A loud slapping noise resounded around the room, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME???!!!"

      He just turned, eyes bloodshot from the lack of sleep. "I'm too tired to run... I couldn't sleep because you decided to cuddle me while you slept."

      The Uchiha choked on her spit, "There is no way in HELL that I would cuddle you!"

     She felt the two chakra signatures waver behind her. "Maa, maa... Why is there so much yelling this morning?"

     "I was sexually exploited while I slept!" Madara accused.

     "Maa, Tsubaki-chan, it was indeed you that cuddled him. It was definitely not the other way around."

     The Mokuton user opened his mouth, horrified, "You saw it but didn't help me?!"

     "I needed to reread my Icha Icha Paradise. I've only memorized up to page 21."

     They both sweatdropped at his reason and sighed, "Pervert."

     The blonde Yamanaka finally got up, sighing at the ruckus that was made by the other three people in the room. He had instantly decided against asking what they had saw in her mind. "So, are we going to help Sunagakure again?"

     "No."

     Everyone turned to Tsubaki, who was sitting atop the bed. "I have a better idea, so pack your bags, we're leaving back to the village today."

     "Huh?" Hashirama asked, "Why are you all leaving now?"

     "Not 'you all,' we are leaving."

     It finally registered in his mind and he leapt up in joy, bouncing on the bed with glee, "I get to go to Konohagakure! This is amazing! Great! I've always wanted to see the village, Konoha, that was founded by the handsome and powerful First Hokage...! ... What about Gaara?"

     "He's coming with."

     "I thought you said that we couldn't bring him since he's the jinchuriki."

     She only smirked, "You'll see."

     He deadpanned, "That smirk means that you're up to no good... Actually, any Uchiha smirk means that they're up to no good."

     "Now you're catching on."

     She licked her lips, copying a certain jounin. Casually, she grabbed her scarce amount of things and strolled to the Kazekage's office. "I think we're done with clean-up."

     "Already?" he questioned dubiously, his eyebrow quirking.

     "Yep and I completely remodeled the orphanage using the Uchiha account... I have found that I am filthy rich so what better way to use it than the kids way worse off than me. You are welcomed."

     "I never said thank you."

     "Well, I, as an envoy, wanted to bring something up to you."