A New Dilemma

(A/N: Holy shit, I hadn't realized that it took so long to update until now... I kind of forgot how many days had passed, so this is kind of a filler/ new induction into the hall of harem... Also, ahead: Fluff)

   After the incident, Tsubaki found herself sitting on the roof, unwilling to sleep in the room with her two escorts, "Fucking bastards, I should rip off their heads, no, I should cut off their balls and hang them by their toenails... Pieces of shit."

     "Madara?" 

     Slowly, she turned her head around to see the innocent form of Hashirama. With cold eyes, the Uchiha asked, "What?"

      He awkwardly sat down next to her, "I could sense your chakra... Did something happen?"

     She just stared off, unwilling to answer. The wind picked up and they stared at the starry night sky. It was so much clearer than in the village they founded. 

     "Ummm..."

     Suddenly, a rat pushed its way through the crack of the door to the rooftop, scampering its way onto her shoulder.

     Blanching, the Mokuton user stuttered, "Uh, M-madara, t-there's a r-rat on you shoul-lder."

     She glanced at the rodent on her, sighing aloud, "How the hell did you get here, Hashirama."

     The human Senju paled, "What...? Did you name that thing after me?!"

     "He's not a thing. Anyways, he reminded me of you."

     "IN WHAT WAY!?"

     "Everything."

     The male looked down, depressed. He sniffed loudly and an aura of sorrow surrounded him.

     "They looked into my head."

     Snapping his head up, Hashirama murmured, "What... They did that?"

     "They almost saw Izuna... But they saw me killing my Okaa-san and when Shisui-nii told me to get Itachi-nii because he planned on killing himself..."

     "You killed your mother?"

     "She wanted Itachi-nii to kill her so Sasuke and I would be spared... I did it instead."

     "Did you... Awaken your Mangekyo?"

     She activated them and tear filled eyes stared at him, "I-I thought things would be different this time around..."

     Clumsily, he hugged her, "I never thought this day would come, but it seems that you've gotten more susceptible to emotions, Madara."

     "Shut up, asshole." However, she didn't pull away. Tsubaki needed it, an emotional bandage to help with the wound of losing everything. A first and second lifetime was taking a toll on her.

     She froze when a familiar chakra signature approached the door. "Hatake."

     Embarrassed, he went to remove his arms that surrounded her, however, she tugged even harder, keeping them in place. 

     In a small voiced she mumbled, "I don't want to see him." 

     The door swung open and a surprised Kakashi bared witness to the two reincarnates in what seemed to be an intimate position. "Is this the boy that you have a cru-?"

     "NO!" she practically screamed, "He's just a friend!"

     Sputtering, 'Genma' backed away, almost falling off the roof.