SHIINNAAEEE!!

When she hit the ground, Inoichi stepped forward to wake her up, since he had experienced something like this with his daughter, Ino. His hand reached out to gently shake her, and then there was a blur. Tsubaki's hand gripped his forcefully, stopping it in his tracks.

     Snapping her eyes open, she hissed venomously, "Don't you dare touch me... I'm not weak."

     He backed off, making a reminder in his head to scrounge up a little bit more on her background. Sure, he had been told of the skirmish at the ramen place and whispers of how reluctant Fugaku Uchiha was with everything. However, with how her flexes were and steeled tone, he begged to differ that there was something else.

     Slowly, she got up, dusting herself off, muttering about a 'damn....' Something. "Alright, where was I... Oh, although I have been signed off as a diplomatic envoy per the Hokage, I'm just merely going to ask if I could help Sunagakure recover. Ever since the Sandaime Kazekage got turned into a puppet- I mean, disappeared, and the war happened, you guys are in a terrible position."

     "... No, we don't need Konoha's help." The Yondaime Kazekage narrowed his eyes as he processed a small bit of information, "Turned into a puppet?"

     She chuckled mischievously, "Sorry, I can't give out such information freely, otherwise, I'll be S- Ranked in the Bingo Books. If you agree to my offer, then I will tell you, without the bozos behind me and guards present, of course."

     "How good is your source?"

     "It's as true as the fact that your son has the Ichibi."

     Instantly, he called his guards away and Kakashi and Inoichi were ushered back. Both were sending odd looks at her. Silencer seals were set up around the room. 

     "Tell me," he demanded, a fierce authority taking over his tone.

     "Sasori of the Red Sand made the Sandaime Kazekage into a puppet. He can even use the kekkei genkai he had."

     The current Kazekage bit his bottom lip in annoyance. "... Alright, but no more games, get straight to the point."

      The jet black haired girl smirked and sat upon the leader's desk, swinging her legs like a kid. "Sasori of the Red Sand, or known as now, Akatsuki no Sasori."

     The man cursed aloud, a reaction that was quite expected. "So, Uchiha-Chibi, how do you know the Akatsuki?"

     "Confidential."

     "Does you Kage know?"

     "No."

     An interesting look glimmered in his eyes, "Hm... Alright, go on and help Sunagakure."

     "Hai, Kazekage-sama." Tsubaki shunshinned off while the Sand kage sighed out loud. Guards shuffled back into their places.

     "It seems like another Snake of Konohagakure is being created."

-----******-----

     The Uchiha met back up with her two escorts and snorted. They were being reprimanded by an old lady for not doing their job to her liking.

     "It seems you two are busy."

     Tsubaki Uchiha chuckled as she felt bloodlust seeping out of them in waves. Kakashi even had a smudge of dirt on his face while Inoichi's cloak was filled to the brim with sand.

     It was a funny sight to see. 

    "Maa, maa, Tsubaki-chan. Why don't you help us?"

     The onyx eyed girl replied back nonchalantly, "Nah, I think you guys got it covered."

     While shunshinning through town, her eyes caught a familiar figure... Gaara. Almost instantly, her heartrate and breathing sped up. "Fucking emotions."

     As he walked through, she witnessed people shutting him out and making sure that no one was in his view. "Pussies."

     So, she swan-dived onto him, only to land on a hardened layer of sand, "ITAI! Why're you so mean to me?"

     The seaweed eyed boy ignored her and carried on.

     "If I said I wanted babies with you, would you care?"

     Silence.

     "I have found a new ritual. I will flirt and make bad puns until you blush, how about that?" 

     Still an awkward amount of silence.

    "I wish I could select all of your clothes and press delete. Umm, do you have sunburn, or are you always this hot? ... I can't taste my lips can you do it for me?"

     Nothing.

     "DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!"

     Temari and Kankuro gawked. A Konoha shinobi was literally flirting with their younger brother, a person that they even feared. They expected sand to lash out and crush her into splintering bits with blood splattering everywhere. However, the ginger made no moves to do such an act.

     "G-garra," the blond managed to stutter out.

     His eyes flickered to his older sister in acknowledgement and he went on his way. Like usual, he stopped by a cacti shop. It was an odd hobby of his, cultivating the potted plants, but it nonetheless made him seem more human.

     She followed him in, peering around in wonder. "Cactuses?"

     "Cacti," he mumbled out, correcting her.

     "Cacti."

      He stopped and paused in front of a cactus that looked like it was on the verge of death. Then, he picked it up and bought it.

     "Why would you buy that one," she questioned and motioned to all the other healthy ones, "There are plenty of better plants."

     "Everything deserves a chance. Even a second one when needed."

     A small melancholic smile made way to her lips. "Yeah, you're right. And sometimes, the third time is the charm... You really sound like someone I know."

     He nodded, "A boy taught me that, he's my best friend. No one else knows though. He can fix this plant up though."

     "Really?"

     "I'm going to see him now." So, Tsubaki followed him and ended up at an old, worn down orphanage. It had probably survived the war.

    "This is the best place to start helping."

     He took a sharp turn to behind the building, "Wait for me!"

     There were a bunch of  the prickly plants planted neatly there in the sand. A boy around their age was closely examining them, making sure that they were absorbing water correctly.

     The boy had black hair, somewhat of a bowl cut, and black eyes. Although he had that appearance, anyone could tell he wasn't an Uchiha.

    "Oh! Gaara! Bring it over here!"

     The boy's eyes swept over her and he frowned slightly. She gave a confused look back.

     "My name is Tsubaki Uchiha and I'm from Konoha."

     "My name is... Genma."

     She tilted her head at the name but didn't care. He placed his hands over the plant and she felt that spike of chakra, a shudder running through her. It was the same one as earlier.

     "You... You bastard! ... SHIINNAAEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"