Shisui Sashimi

A month passed and Ita-nii and Shisui-nii were around less and less, leaving the twins together for their only company. Tsubaki was at the end of her rope with the boy. "Urusai, baka."

     "Tsubaki, I want to play!"

     "Tsubaki, let's go train!"

     "I want to eat!"

     "Why isn't Nii-san back yet?"

     "Nii-san is obviously the best!"

     It was so infuriating that someone would be so obnoxious and childish, much less an Uchiha boy. Never in her years had she more than wanted to strangle someone. Having a annoying, yapping puppy following you was the equivalent of Sasuke.

     Finally, she suggested,"Why don't we play tag? You're it!"

    And then she would shunshin away, not giving a single fuck that the duck-haired child would just whine out,"That's cheating!"

     A cackle from the female Madara followed that and she just raced for the training grounds. "As if he could catch me without those weights Masochist-Sensei got me."

    She had rejected learning Gai's fighting style totally, but instead asked for a couple of moves that could be easily incorporated into hers. So far, it was working, and Tsubaki modified a bit of each move to have her movements flow.

    With the mastery of most things she could do before, there was a major step that needed to be taken... Her Gumbai. 

(Lol, it's actually Gunbai, but I'm too lazy to change it now.... DDDEEERRRPPP)

-Flashback-

     She went back to where she had woken up prior to being killed by the Senju. "Where the hell did he put my fucking backup child? I swear if there is even one damn scratch on it! I'm going to revive him just to kill him again."

     She saw the clone and shivered in disgust. Bugs were literally all over it and dirt, wear, and tear had caused the skin to severely rip.

    Examining the casket, there was a hidden compartment on the side that opened once pressed upon. Inside revealed a single scroll. It contained her beautiful gumbai, kama, and an assortment of swords, all of which were her prized possessions. "Noice... My replacements are still here."

    The Uchiha put them all back within the scroll and suddenly heard a rock falling. Instantly, she went into defensive mode, blending in with the shadows and trying to not be seen, but then instantly relaxed. 'I didn't sense anyone, so it might just be a pest lurking around.'

    It was a brown mouse sniffing around, trying to locate some food. 'Ugh, disgusting creatures. Reminds of Hashirama, a pest and a complete idiot.'

     Tsubaki Uchiha ran out and continued to go home, proud that she had found weapons that would suffice the likes of Madara Uchiha.

-Flashback End-

     Her great fan was taken from the scroll and she busted out a bunch of fire jutsus, using the fan to greatly amplify its effects. "HAHAHA, BITCHES! FEEL MY WRATH!!! HAHAHA!!!"

    The evil laughter of Madara's female counterpart rang throughout the forest. Some genin that trained nearby shivered at the killer intent in the laughter.

    Suddenly there was a spike in chakra, and in particular, Shisui's chakra. Shit! Something's wrong!

     As fast as she possibly could, she shunshinned over, only to see him clutch one side of his eye while facing Danzo. Blood dripped through his fingers and the other man held his Sharingan in his hand. Horror swept over her face,"Shisui-nii-san!"

     For a second, he looked over at his cousin in surprise, giving the Anbu nearby an opening. She 'tched' and took out her gumbai, protecting the two from a onslaught of water attacks. She also drew out her kama, ready to fight them. "You report this to the Hokage. I'll hold them off."

    "I can't let you that, then you'll be tangled up in this mess."

    "Please, one more mess won't kill me." She needed to do something. It was an obligation. He was her self-proclaimed brother. Tsubaki had made an oath, a pact, to never let anything like this happen again.

    Knowing how stubborn she was, he tossed the female Uchiha over his shoulder and shunshinned away, knowing that the Anbu were bound to follow him. The 6 year old struggled against his chakra enhanced grip, but didn't actually try to get out. "Go back to the compound and get Itachi. I will give him a parting gift near the cliff."

    A knowing look passed between them,"... Alright then... I did it for Izuna and I'll do it for you. Just promise me, that you make sure Itachi understands everything, okay?"

    "Hai."

    With that, the onyx eyed girl ran off to her home. Practically running into the door, she panted,"Itachi-Nii. Shisui-nii. Now."

     With that, he scurried off and now all she could now do was hope, hope that the Shunshin user's death wouldn't all be in vain. Thank you for everything, Shisui-nii.

    A lone tear crept down the jet-black haired 6 year old's cheek. It was happening all over again. Her brothers, all dying, from the sick thing that was called... War.

     None of her family members heard this because she made sure that no other chakra signatures were nearby. Having such sensitive sensory skills were a plus in a lot of situations, especially when you're a hidden prodigy.

     In order to take her mind off of such things, Tsubaki decided to take a small walk. Just one to clear her head and carefully plan out how her future would be like. It would possible that Danzo would report to Obito about a young girl wielding the same weapons as Madara, but it was slim to none. I need to clear my head first before all of that. 

    She wandered around the streets of Konoha and ended up sitting on top of the Shodaime's head on the Hokage Mountains. It was that damn Senju, his face and all of its seriousness and glory just... There. She hid her chakra in case any Anbu tried to chase after her for seeing the exchange, but targeting the daughter of the head of a clan didn't sound that good.

    Her mouth opened and the Uchiha muttered,"So... This isn't what we wanted, huh? You're such an idiot, thinking that such foolish dreams come true, but I guess if this place was full of optimistic people, this place wouldn't still be here. You fucking Senju... I'm losing them all over again, I can't... I can't go through it all again. It's not fair that I was the only one to be reborn... Kami, I can see your face all scared and panicky as a five year old. I wouldn't have minded... Being friends once again."