Another Senju Bastard?

Team Sarutobi had been called into the Hokage's office, against their will practically.

     "Do you think he found out?" Hashirama whispered.

      "About what?" Tsubaki asked cooly, eyebrow arched up.

      "N-nothing."

      He had done something. It was always a Senju though. They always fucked with shit.

     Signaling to the Hokage to proceed to speak, he let out a sigh, "I have decided that it is my time to retire. With that, I can now become your full-time sensei."

      The Mokuton user squeaked and paled. No one liked the old man's training, especially since he liked to go all-out on it.

       "No, " she declined with a smile, "Quit doing both."

      "Well, I would've liked to reinstate the Shodaime in his position or put you in there, Tsubaki, but I doubt that the council will approve or the citizens."

      Tsubaki Uchiha's eyes narrowed at him ignoring her previous statement. He knew exactly who she was yet dared to do such a thing!? That was tarnishing the Uchihas' reputation!

      "Pardon my interruption, " she hissed, "Just take your wrinkly ass and go on a retirement and permanent vacation. We don't care."

      "T-that was a bit harsh, " Hashirama stuttered nervously, looking at Hiruzen cautiously.

      "Just stated what everyone is thinking."

      The third looked at her a bit... thoughtfully? "I guess I will take my break then."

      "Oh, " 'Genma' paused, "It was that easy."

      "Moreover, " the Third continued, "I believe that I have the perfect successor, Tsunade Senju."

      She choked at the name, eyes bulging in disbelief. "No... Fucking hell, I was fine since that Senju was out of the village... but you want to bring her back!? No, make it an Uchiha! I don't care if Ita-nii is a rogue! Make it work!"

      "Naruto and Jiraiya have already been sent out to get her, " he stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

      Her jaw dropped even more. "Excuse me? You tell me that you sent them to a bar and gambling parlor to retrieve her?! You could've sent me! Exposing Naruto to that... What kind of grandfather are you!?"

      "You're just mad that you can't gamble."

      "That would just be an add-on to the mission."

     Hashirama grumbled, "Says the one that would hide her identity and go on gambling trips and literally bankrupt the houses. Who else invented the 'black touch' that is infamous for destroying the livelihoods of the owners?"

     "Gambling Parlors are the best places to get info, " she argued.

     "Info for what?"

     "Plotting out your death."

     "... Huh."

     She gave a winning smile and hugged Gaara, who still was an on-and-off member of the team. "You can sit on my lap while I'm gambling. Maybe I can even get you a bunny suit..."

      Blood dripped from her nose and her eyes gleamed with a new mission. Tsubaki was going to joining Naruto and Jiraiya on their little excursion to wherever the Senju alcoholic was.

      The Senju boy whined, "You can't make Gaara dress like that and you won't go if it's just the two of you. I'm going also."

     "Fine, " she snorted, "Go and see your failure of a granddaughter."