At Hogwarts

Hagrid had been pacing for half an hour already in the Headmaster's office.
"Daddy! He called that muggle 'Daddy!'" He said for the hundredth time.
"Yes," the old man in the room said softly. "What else did he say?"
"He said he "doesn't want to go to Hogwarts" he said "MAGIC DOESN'T EXIST" Can you believe tha'? A wizard sayin' Magic don't exist!"
"Mmmm" Dumbledore's usually shiny blue eyes were dull and he closed his eyes.
"Dumbledore" Hagrid said outraged "HARRY CALLED HIM 'DAD' It's like he doesn' even know who his parents are!"
"Well we did tell them to treat Harry as their own. I must admit I'm surprised they did it." Dumbledore spoke, tiredness coating his frail voice "I didn't expect them to raise him to believe he was their son. This does put a damper on things"
"Proffesor if Harry doesn't believe he can do magic..." Hagrid said horrified "Could be he be repressing his powers? Are we dealing with another Credence?"
"Hush, Hagrid. I doubt Harry is going to become a" his voice cracked a little "a obscurus"
"I'm sorry Proffesor," Hagrid said remembering how hard it had hit the man before him when the last obscurus had been revealed and whom had revealed it.
"It is quite alright, Hagrid. I think Harry is still the chosen one. He will be a very powerful wizard one day. That is why it is imperative that he come to Hogwarts and join the light side."
"But headmaster... How will we get Harry to come to Hogwarts? He doesn't want to go."
"Leave that to me, Rubeus."