COOL!!!

Harry looked at Cadence and smiled.
"So what did it say?" He asked looking at the paper on the table.
"A bunch of legal mumbo jumbo" Cadence said avoiding Harry's eyes.
"Oh..." Harry said dissapointed with the answer.
"Dont worry. Now comes the fun part," Cadence said, winking at the boy.
Harry blushed little at being teased and smiled. He liked this feeling. It almost felt normal. Like they were a normal family. Harry followed the weird goblin and Cadence down a long hallway and many steps before they stopped at an old cart on tracks.
"Get in, Harry." Cadence smiled.
Harry stepped over the side of the cart and felt pain ripple between his legs.
"You ok, Har?" Cadence asked, looking extremely concerned.
"Yeah. Mustve pulled a muscle." Harry said.
He climbed into the cart and re-adjusted the ring on his finger. Griphook and Cadence climbed in after him and as soon as Cadence fell into the seat behind Harry the cart began slowly creaking along the tracks. Harry squinted into the darkness ahead looking for where the tracks went but couldn't see them anywhere. Over the creaking of wheels, Cadence leaned forward, a crooked smile on his face.
"Hang on tight, ok?" Cadence said mischeiviously.
"Why do I have to hold on? This things going five inches a second, besides what am I supposed to hold on toOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
The cart went whizzing down a steep decline going 100 miles a second. There were splits and switches and ups and downs. Sideways and long ways and back ways and counter clockways and vertical. Horizontal ways and diagonal ways and loops! Harry tried to keep track of which way they were going but soon lost track.
Left. Left. Right. Left. Up. Down. Left. Right. Right. Center. Upside down! But somehow they never fell out of the rickety contraption and Harry and Cadence were laughing like maniacs the whole ride. The Goblin shook his head at the weird boys and slowed the cart as they aproached the vault Harry would be visiting that day. Harry laughed and turned in his seat to see a Cadence with his hair sticking straight up and laughed more.
"Why didn't you tell me that would happen?" Harry laughed good heartedly.
"I wanted to surprise you. And look," Cadence pointed "there is another surprise"
Harry looked over and gasped.