Explanations

Harry sat down at the table feeling better than he had in a long time. His skin was pink and had faint white lines all over him. His hair was, for once in his life, clean and felt a hundred times lighter  than usual. Harry kept absentmindedly reaching up to feel the soft whisps as Cadence told him all about the magic world. He could barely concentrate with how good his soft skin felt. It tingled slightly with how clean it was and Harry felt as if he had been turned into spear mint. Harry smiled softly at some parts of the stories and cried during others. He munched on cookies and drank some tea while he listened to fantastic stories about werewolves and Gryndelows and Gypsies. Harry imagined the world that was painted before his eyes and felt his heart speed up with excitement. Finally Cadence pulled out an old stick and explained to Harry about wands. About how they were conduits for magic. Harry stared at the piece of wood, studying it. Cadense was right in the middle of explaining the many different curses a wand could do when Harry suddenly inturrupted him, eyes dark and hungry with power.
"I want one. Where can I get one like yours?" He bit out, sourly.
Cadence looked at Harry's change in behaviour surprised.
"I mean... That is... Where do wizards get wands? Where do they come from?" Harry said innocently, looking at the wand with childlike curiosity.
Cadence looked at Harry suspiciously but smiled and explained about the many differemt wand makers in the wizard world and how they make them. Harry absorbed every fact, every word like a sponge. He sat at the table for a very long time learning as much as he could from the teenager in front of him. Cadence showed Harry a few simple spells and promised to teach him more in the morning. Then he moved on to his own life.