Shopping

After Harry and Cadence exited Gringott's Harry had a slight skip to his step and with the jingling in his pocket and the sun on his skin he felt eager for the first time in a long time. Harry grabbed Cadence's hand and began to pull him to the furst store he saw, which sold clothes.
Cadence chuckled as Harry tugged with all his might and sped up his pace slightly.
"Caleb slow down!" Cadence laughed, tripping on a few pebbles.
"How can I slow down when its my first time shopping?!" Harry called back and thought of all the things he could buy with £900!
They tripped into the store and laughed as an old woman nearby jumped in surprise.
"You call me if you need any help, okay boys?" She said, walking into the back.
"Will do!" Cadence replied as Harry ran over to wear there were a ton of shirts hanging up.
"I want this one! And this one! And ooh this one! And"
Cadence came over with a cart and put the clothes Harry had selected inside it. He watched amused as the pile rose higher and higher until Harry noticed a different rack to choose from. He picked out a ton of green shirts to match his eyes, and blue shirts to make his hair stand out and a few red shirts because red is always a good option. He got a yellow shirt with a honey badger on it because it looked comfortable and he got a green and black striped shirt because it matched him. He got a bunch of polo shirts, and teeshirts and long sleeve shirts and dress up shirts. By the time he was done looking at all the shirts Cadence was sitting in a chair asleep! Then of course Harry looked at the pants. He got boot legs, and skinny, v cut and high riders he got jeans that had holes and jeans that were magically altered to never rip. He got blue and black and grey and even green pants. He got some that were dress up and some for formal occasions, a few for playing and several for just laying around the house. Then he had a few for classes. Yep Harry potter had a ton of clothes. Harry looked through the ties for a bit too but ended up only getting a plain silver one. He got a package of plain white socks and a package of plain black socks. Then he looked at the sneakers. He saw light up ones, memory foam ones, really plain ones and really excentric ones but he ended up just getting a pair of black dress up shoes and a pair of grey sneakers. He also got a bunch of new boxer breifs since hed never had underwear before. Cadence stretched and yawned and looked at Harry's over flowing cart.
"Damn, Harry. You really went all out." Cadence said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Come on then lets go pay for this."
They made their way up to the counter and when the old woman came out her eyes went wide.
"You've got quite a load there, boys" she said, waving her wand. The tags and hangers all removed themselves from the clothes and landed neatly in front of her. She waved her wand again and the clothes levitated and folded themselves neatly into bags she had nearby.
"Now deary that will be," she glimpsed at the tags which all morphed into a reciet and let out a sma gasp. "That'll be 120 Galleons, 1 Sickle and 3 Knuts."
Harry took out the amount of money and handed it to her. He looked at the amount left in the bag and shook around the few coins left.
"I think we will have to go back to Gringotts" Harry mumbled and Cadence sighed.
"I never knew you were so expensive Caleb," Cadence said, running his hands through his hair.
"And," the old with added "that's after adding the 20% discount!"
Harry blushed and looked down.
"Do you mind if I get changed first, Cadence?" Harry asked, looking at his raggedy clothes.
"Thank god... Yes. Caleb go." Cadence said.
Harry handed the bag of money to Cadence so he didnt lose it and ran off to change.
"You're brother is quite a handful, isn't he?" The witch said "ah to be young again."
"Yes," Cadence agreed smiling "my brother is, isn't he?"