Harry?

Harry kept his eyes on the ground and clenched his fist tightly. Cadence looked at the small boy's white knuckles and shaking form. His great uncle's voice echoed in his voice softly 'Easy, Cadence. You have to be easy around the injured Mahamoth. Go slow. Remember a spooked creature is a dead creature."
Cadence slowly stepped forward, reaching his hands out in front of him, hands flat against the air.
"It's okay, Harry. Everything is going to be okay." He spoke softly.
Harry tensed further as Cadence came closer and Cadence stopped. He felt the shift in the air around him and watched amazed as black orbs surrounded Harry's hand. Harry breathed heavily, eyes scrunched shut in focus. He tried desperately to reign in his magic and calm himself.
"Harry, it's okay. Come here, we can go get some lunch hm? Come on. Let's go home."
Harry looked up at the cautious teen, his green eyes turning pitch black and sneered at him.
"I am not going back to the Dursley's house." He spat, power generating around them causing a whirlwind or dark air to swirl capturong them in a vortex.
"Of course, Harry. Of course you aren't." Cadence said his great uncles voice whispering in his ear 'agree with them. Your first priority is to calm them. You must make sure the animal will not hurt others nor itself. The smallest of creatures are capable of creating the most harm.'
"Im not...?" Harry said, eyes slowly fighting to turn to their normal emerald. "I'm not." He said harshly, eyes collapsing back into pitch.
"Of course not Harry. You don't have to go back and I wont make you." Cadence tried to hide his own fear knowing that they were in the open and that the longwr they stayed the more danger the boy was in. "Let's go back to my apartment and have some nice tea, shall we?"
"Tea" Harry whispered, the ferocious wind slowing to a standstill.
"Yes, Harry. Some nice warm tea and sandwhiches." Cadence slowly crept forward a few more inches.
"Ice cream?" Harry asked, softly.
"Yes, Harry. We can have ice cream."
"Promise?" Harry looked at the brown eyed teenager in front of him.
"I swear it." Cadence nodded his head as a way to cement his word in place and Harry slowly reached out to grab the boy's hand. Harry's magic retreated within himself and Cadence smiled wide. And ignoring everything his great Uncle had taught him about patience, he pulled Harry to his chest and hugged the shivering child.
Harry gasped at the sudden warmth surrounding him and stood still for a moment. Harry felt arms gently hold him and closed his eyes and hugged back tightly.
"Come on," Cadence whispered, gently rubbing Harry's back. "It's okay."
Harry stepped back and nodded. Cadence reached out and took Harry's hand in his own. Nodded once and dissaparated. Neither saw the strange cat in the bushes watching the interaction with narrowed eyes.