I hate them all

Harry looked at the table with anger and focus as Cadence finished his tale and felt his heart beat pounding painfully in his chest.
'Do you ever just want to kill them?'
"What?" Cadence said looking up at Harry shocked. "Why would you ask that?"
"Sometimes I do. Sometimes I want to make them suffer. I want them to pay for what theyve done to me. I want them all to pay. I hate them all." Harry looked out of a window nearby and let his mind wander to all the ways he would punish them. "They deserve it you know? They deserve to pay for their crimes."
"Harry..." Cadence said half afraid and half sad.
Cadence could have sworn he saw Harry's eyes darken to almost black but a second later it was gone and Harry seemed to have snapped back to reality.
"Terrible to think isn't?" Harry said, softly.
"Yes.... Terrible."
A thick silence hung about the air that made Cadence feel uneasy. Harry looked at Cadence with cold, calculating eyes before he spoke.
"Tom Riddle wasn't evil you know." Harry said off handedly.
"What do you mean?" Cadence asked, not knowing who this Tom Riddle was.
"Well, he did bad things. But I don't think he was evil." Harry looked off in the distance thoughtfully "I think he was afraid."
"What was he afraid of?" Tears started to burn Cadences eyes and he had the sudden feeling that whoever this Tom is he is not someone they should talk about.
Harry looked at the table his eyes furrowing slightly before he looked up at Cadence's confused eyes.
"Me." He said after a moment.
"You?" Cadence said surprised "Who would be afraid of you? I mean" he said after seing Harry tense slightly "There's nothing scary about you is there?"
A picture of golden blood and terrified brown eyes appeared in Harry's sight and he stood up from where he'd been sitting for hours and turned away from Cadence.
"I'd like to go to bed now." Harry said, lowly.
"Harry? There's something you aren't telling me. I can tell. What is it? You can trust me." Cadence stood and looked at Harry concerned.
"I'm tired." Harry turned and gave Cadence a small smile "Will you please show me my room?"
"Of course, Harry" Cadence gave him a smile in return and placed a gentle hand on the small of the boy's back. He tensed but didn't move it and they made there way through the house. Cadence's mind was a cavern of confusion and Harry never seemed to leave the center of it, but his thoughts were forgotten when he saw Harry's face as they entered the boy's room.