At Hogwarts

Dumbledore sat at his desk frowning. The conversation from earlier repeated in his mind.
"I'm sorry, Mr. Dumbledore but no one has seen Harry since Sunday, sir." Mrs. Finch said sadly "The last anyone's seen of him, he was being shoved in the car by his uncle. But, I wouldn't worry about it, sir. Harry dissapears sometimes. He probably has run away again. He always comes back, though."
Dumbledore rubbed his head and sighed again. A small tapping of an owl inturrupted his thoughts and he stood to open the window. A grey owl flew in and landed on his desk. He took the letter from the bird's beak and it flew off. He sat back down and opened the letter, unprepared for what it said.
To whom it may concern,
I am writing on behalf of one Harry Potter. Mr. Potter has been put under my care for the time being and would like to attend Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry this upcoming year. I will be providing him with everything he will need and shall be standing as his legal gaurdian from this day forth. Please accept this late enrollment and my humblest apology.
There was no name at the bottom of the page and Dumbledore was overwhelmed with fear and concern for the young boy who had suddenly dissapeared from nunber 4 Private drive. He did a scan to somehow find who had written the note but it came back untraceable. Suddenly, his whole plan seemed to have been destroyed and for the first time in a very long time Albus Dumbledore was at a loss as to what to do.