Dumbledore

Minerva McGonagol had been working at Hogwarts for nearly fourty years but had known her boss Albus Dumbledore for much longer than that. She knew his every movement, every act. She could tell what he was feeling or doing at all times and during this time she couldn't help but to accept the fact that she had no idea what Albus was doing or feeling right now. Quite Frankly no one had seen the headmaster since Harry Potter went missing. No one could find the boy nor discover who had taken over guardianship of the lad. Minerva had had enough of this foolishness. If the headmaster was going to hide she would just have to go find him.
Minerva stomped up to the stone gargoyle that gaurded the Headmaster's office. She glared at the creature and in her angriest voice said "hobbulus gumpfloot" the stone creature jumped out of the way and she rode the stairs to his door. Minerva stormed her way into the office and called out for the elder.
"Albus! Albus Brian Wolferic Dumbledore you get out here right now!" She called, stomping her foot likena school girl.
"Coming, Minerva" The old man called in a tired voice.
He walked out, slowly and groaned as he sat down in his chair.
"What can I do for you, dear girl?"
The old man had deep bags under his almost tortured eyes and was in obvious pain. Minervra kneeled down besides the elder.
"Oh! Proffesor you look terrible!" She cried, suddenly ridden with guilt from her earlier tantrum. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing at all," Dumbledore looked at the stern woman and sighed. Nothing got past her. "Harry Potter..."
Minerva felt her heart go out to the old man and sighed.
"Proffesor you can't go on like this."
"I know," Dumbledore said, holding his head "I know."
"The school year starts in three days. Surely the boy will be fine for another three days?"
Dumbledore sighed and nodded. He knew she was right, she rarely ever was wrong. Still though he knew he wouldn't rest until he saw the boy safe in front of him. Minerva looked pitifully at the wizard and sighed.
"Albus, if anything Lilly and James were to go by..." She gently placed a hand on his shoulder "we should be more worried about whoever has the boy than about Harry Potter. Why by now Id eat my hat if Harry hadn't at least thrown something at their head or-or played some trick on them"
Dumbledore smiled softly but remembering Harry frowned again.
"I doubt that. Harry is nothing like James and Lilly Potter." He said softly.
Minerva pulled her hand back and gasped softly.
"How can you say that?" She asked, aghast.
"You didn't see the boy, Minnie. He's... Just so different than them." Dumbledore sighed and burried his face in the woman's stomach starting to cry softly.
"Oh, Albus" she said softly, petting his hair.
"I failed him, Minnie." Albus said through his sobs "I failed Lilly's son. James' son. I failed them." He choked on his sobs and Minerva kneeled to look him in the eye.
"You did not fail them. We will get Harry back safe." She raised her eyebrows and hummed softly searching for an agreement.
Dumbledore nodded and sniffled.
"Now dry your face, you overgrown babe." She said her scottish accent slipping through.
Dumbledore dried his face and took a deep breath. She smiled softly.
"Pull yourself together you gay witch." She said teasingly.
"Shut up you old cat" he replied smiling for the first time in almost a month.