Im rich?

Harry looked over and gasped. There, nearly five feet away from him sat a vault door, and behind the open door sat piles upon piles of gold!
"Okay Harry so you're gonna need about 120 Galleons, 12 Sickles and 8 Nuts. The gold are Galleons, Sickles and silver and Nuts are Bronze. You got that?" Cadence asked.
"Yeah... How much is that in muggle money?" Harry asked, staring mouth agape at the vast amount of gold in front of him.
"Oh about £900" Newt said, shrugging. ($1,200 roughly)
"NINE HUNDRED!?" Harry yelled "CADENCE I CANT BORROW NINE HUNDRED POUNDS FROM YOU!"
Cadence slumped forward and began to laugh. Harry got out of the cart and walked towards the loot.
"How much money do you have in there?" Harry wondered aloud.
"No idea, Harry. How much money DO you have in there?" Cadence asked coming from behind him. "Considering this is your vault and all."
Harry spun around to look up at Cadence.
"What?!" He cried a lump forming in his throat.
"Surely you didnt think your parents had left you with nothing." Cadence knelt down and grabbed Harry by the waist. "You have had a very bad life Harry. You were given to a family who never apreciated you. But you are not unimportant. You hear me? You are special, Harry"
Harry reached up to touch his scar and Cadence pulled his hand back down.
"No, Harry. Not because of what people say you are. Not because you are The-Boy-Who-Lived. Because you are Harry. And Harry is a very special thing to be. You listen to me Harry Potter. You will find the world is full of people like the Dursley's... But it is full of good people too. People who fight in the name of love. People who would give their very lives to protect the people they love. People like youre parents."
"Do you think theyd be proud of me?" Harry whispered, his voice cracking.
"Oh, Harry... They are proud of you." Cadence replied, feeling his own tears break free.
Harry flung himself into Cadence's arms and began to sob. All his worries. All his fears. All of his thoughts of betrayal were swept from his hearts as Harry realised his parents hadn't abandoned him. He clung tighter and Cadence clung back just as tight, knowing this was the breakthrough the boy needed. Griphook turned away from the scene, feeling like he was ruining the moment. What felt like much too soon to Harry, Cadance pulled away and smiled.
"Come on then, Harry. There are lots of things to buy and so little time to buy them all. Go fill your pouch and lets go."