Chapter 7

~CAMERON'S POV~

Everything about her is just perfect. Her laugh, smile, just everything I daydreamed a bit at how perfect her life is.

"Cameron?" She gently rested her hand on my arm getting my attention. "Yeah?" I continued to daydream.

"Cameron?!" She yelled and took her hand off of me ruining the moment. "Yeah?!"

"Sorry I didn't mean to yell." She apologized quickly.

"No I'm sorry I should have paid attention. Now what did you wanna ask me?"

"Oh...Collin wanted to talk to you about something..." She turned away from me.

~RENE'S POV~

I think I should go back to Lillian... Yeah that's what I'm gonna do.

I stood up from the table and walked over to Lillian and Delaney. "Hi guys." I sat down next to Lillian. "Hey...you done talking to your 'boyfriend'?"

Good god she's immature... "why'd you say that?We hardly know each other."

"Well you guys are all over each other."

What is she talking about?! "What?!"

"He was giving you that weird stare. And you touched his arm."

"First,I didn't know he was staring at me. And second, I had to get his attention. So yeah I win. Ha!" I laughed which made her smile a little.

AFTER SCHOOL...

"Are you gonna ride the bus today?" Lillian asked as I walked outside.

"Uh yeah. I think Collin left already." I walked more towards the bus.

Someone grabbed my arm and spun me around gently. It kinda scared me a little...

"God cameron don't scare me like that!" I grabbed my chest and tried to calm my heart rate down.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you..." His apology was truthful. His grip loosened on my arm. He let go and asked," So about tomorrow... How are we gonna meet up. I can pick you up if you need me to."

Wait he has a car?!

"Just give me your address and i'll pick you up."

Well I've only known you for 2 days soooooo no...

"Uh sure... give me a pen." he reached into his pocket pulling out a pen and an index card.

I wonder how boys fit these things in their pockets.

I wrote my address down. "Thanks.Uh really thanks. What time should I pick you up?"

"Ummmm around 2 ish I guess."

"That's perfect. Thanks again,bye." He hugged me which I thought was weird. "Thanks." "Goodbye cameron."

"Bye." his cheeks blushed slightly.

Lillian just stood there shocked. we walked in the bus

"He hugged you he actually hugged you!"

Is she happy????

"Yeah it was weird."

"Weird?!the hottest guy in school just hugged you! He likes you!"

"No he doesn't. He's just a hormonal teenage boy."