Chapter 16

2 days later...
~COLLIN'S POV~
Who the f**k is banging on my door?! I turned my music down and went downstairs. My parents had to work so I'm kinda home alone, just how I like it.
"Yes officer?" I hid behind the door.
He pushed the door open making me stumble back.
"What the_"
He pinned me against the wall,covering my mouth with his gloved hand.
"Say anything and you're dead I'm serious." his accent was slightly Italian mixed with a little Russian.
I managed to create a small nod.
"So I was sent here because I heard you hurt my bros girl? Is that true?"
Wait Rene?! I'm gonna kill her!!!!!
"No it's not."
He reached into his pocket pulling out a knife putting it close to my neck.
"Ok! ok! I did! Just don't hurt me please!"
"Yeah I'm gonna hurt you..."
He pushed the knife closer to my throat.
"What do you want from me?!!!"
"I want you to die!"
He slammed me on the ground causing my head to slam on the hardwood floor.
I struggled to maintain a clear vision as he punched me violently across the face.
...
"WAKEY WAKEY BITCH!!!!!!" Water was poured on my head followed by deep laughter.
My hands were tied behind a chair,my eyes blindfolded.
"Wake up!" I was slapped across the face.
"Where am I?!"
Footsteps were heard stepping up to me.
"Well you can't know because if you find out we will have to kill you." it sounded like the 'police officer' from earlier.
"So we were told that you hurt my bros girl. Well here's the thing..." He got in my face.
"If you hurt her again I'M gonna kill you."
...
"Please stop! I can't take it anymore."
Blood was trickling down my arm,my head just brought up from dirty water.
"Are you gonna touch her again?!"
They dunked my head again.
"NO! I swear!"
My head was pulled up immediately dunked back in longer.
"Let him go... his ride is here." Another guy, his voice more Italian was heard.
They pulled my head up.
"Wh...what ride???" I shivered in complete fear.
"A ride that will bring you to the most amazing place ever."
I was punched in the face probably the hardest punch I ever got.
...
Wh...where am I?
The room was cold. The concrete underneath me made me even colder. I faced a bare wall, hands untied,eyes wide awake.
I looked down at my bruised body which was covered in scars.
No. no no no. I can't be!
The orange jumpsuit fit loosely around my body. The chains echoed as I shifted around.
"You up son?" an officer approached the barred room.
"Yes,sir."
"Good,you're changing cells son. Get up."
I stood up, walked to the officer who handcuffed me through the bars.
He opened the door and led me across the jail. I was put in a cell by myself. That didn't last that long.
Another inmate was brought in. His body dirty,sweat stains popped out in the jumpsuit.
"You better watch your back. Shower time is in a couple hours." he gripped my shoulder letting go couple seconds later.
~CAMERON'S POV~
My phone rang as I opened the door to my house.
"Hey matt..."
"My work... is done. You owe me big time. We were almost caught this time."
Dammit!
"He didn't see anything huh?"
"No he was blindfolded the entire time."
Good.
"So how much do I owe you?" I flopped down on my bed, taking in the wonderful clean scent of fresh sheets. I love it when my mom washes my stuff.
"Well since the kid didn't put up a fight and I protected your girl. You don't owe me anything."
"I have to give you something dude."
It's appropriate to pay him.
"No. Save your money. I don't want your dad to find out about this because... well you know why."
"Ok dude thank you, really. if it weren't for you and the boys I would be in jail right now."
"You're welcome Cameron. I'm leaving tomorrow my wife needs me."
"Ok so talk to you later I guess."
"Yeah bye." he hung up the phone.