Chapter 19

2 weeks later...

My family had started to accept cameron as my boyfriend. It took a lot out of them but they finally appreciated him for once. I'm guessing because he bought my grandma another house, better than that stupid trailer. We've all been helping her move into the new place.

I guess I can say cameron is the best thing that's ever happened to me. We're actually leaving for Italy today so I guess that's gonna be fun.

"Babe are you ready?"

No. I wanna stay in America if that's ok with you.

This would be my first time leaving the country and I really don't know how to act.

"Yeah. Almost." I put my hair in a bun before walking out of his bathroom.

"Aw you look adorable..."

I was wearing some baggy gray sweatpants with my over sized super Mario shirt.

"Shut up..."

Oh yeah it's also like 4 o'clock in the morning.

"Do you want me to carry you downstairs?"

"Yes please."

I hopped on his back as he carried me downstairs where all of my luggage was.
"Carl are you gonna bring them to the airport?!"
His mom yelled.
"Stop yelling woman you're hurting my ears. Yes I will bring them to the airport."
It's so funny when they argue like that.
Cameron put me down so that we could load the stuff in his dads jeep.
"Ready sleepy?"
He crawled into the back seat with me, resting his head on my shoulder.
"Yeah."
1 hour later...
"We're here guys."
Yay airport!
"Thanks Mr. Carl for bringing us."
I said as I pushed cameron off of me and got out the jeep.
1 long plane ride to Tuscany...
"Benvenuti in Toscana il signor Giovanni che ho aspettato per il vostro arrivo."
What the f**k did he just say to him?!
I'm guessing this guy is our like tour guide dude...
"Cameron what did he just say?" he laughed lightly.
"He just said 'welcome to Tuscany mr Giovanni I've been waiting for your arrival.'"
I need to learn Italian fast!
"Ok can we go now I'm ready to sleep."
"Sure come on."
At the hotel...
"Oh my god this bed is so soft..."
I snuggled closer to the fluffy pillows.
"Don't get too comfy, my sister wants us to meet her in a couple hours."
"But. But the bed is so comfortable and I wanna go to sleep."
"Fine you can take a nap, but we have to leave at three..."
I have to get adjusted to the time dummy!
2 hours later...
"Wake up..."
No.
"Wake up... or I'm leaving without you."
"Fine go! I want to sleep!"
"Ok bye."
He kissed my forehead and walked out the room leaving me alone.
30 minutes later...
I guess I should get up and find him.
I got out of the bed, dug around in my suitcase to find my favorite flannel shirt, with some dark blue jeans.
Maybe I should put on my fluffy boots.Its kinda chilly outside.
I slid on the black boots, put my hair down, and went downstairs to the lobby.
A/N so this chapter is pretty short oops. but the next one is gonna be AWESOME! a few of things are gonna happen and cameron is not gonna be happy about it... so thanks guys☺