Chapter 26

~RENE'S POV~
He can't be serious.
"Are you serious?"
"Yes, I've never been so sure of something in my life."
I was seriously crying.
"That was a really sucky way to propose Cameron! But it was cute. You got me crying."
"I... I can make it better! You won't even see it coming! I'll have a ring and everything!"
"Now you're just lying... and even if you did propose I wouldn't want to get married this early, but thanks for the offer."
"Oh come on! What would you do if I had a ring?"
Say no. jk!
"I would say yes of course, but I know you don't have a ring so I'm gonna say no."
"I think I have something better..."
He reached in his drawer pulling out a bag of candy.
"What are you doing with this?!?!?! You can't eat this you're on a diet!"
"So, it's my secret stash... Will this get you to marry me?"
Candy? Really?
"No... sorry baby. Get a ring wait like 2 years. Just to see where we are in this relationship, but just because I'm saying no doesn't mean I don't love you ok?"
"Mmhm ok. So how about a round two of last night?"
Ha, no!
"How about no?"
We started making out again.
The door was opened.
"Oh my god! Rene your naked!"
Princess was covering her eyes.
"I'm done! I'm going back to sleep! Goodnight!"
"Princess come back!" I laughed.
"What? I don't wanna see his ding dong!"
"You're not! He has boxers on."
I grabbed Cameron's shirt and put it on so I wouldn't look so exposed.
"Did you want me to bring you home or something?" I asked.
"No...I want to talk to you. In private."
"Cam go..."
He put some pants on and left,going downstairs.
"What princess? I wanna take a shower."
I grabbed a bra and some underwear going into the bathroom to take a shower.
"Give me like 5 minutes."
The bathroom door opened and Cameron came in.
"Did you want breakfast? My mom is gonna cook."
"Yeah, hey pass my a towel."
He handed me a towel over the shower which I dried off with.
"Why are you in here?" I asked. he had made himself a comfy spot on the sink counter.
"To watch you."
Such a freaking stalker!
I put my bra and underwear on and got out the shower.
"Do I have another shirt here?"
"I don't know. Do you need one?"
"Yes please."
We walked out of the bathroom. Princess was on her phone texting who what seemed to be her boyfriend.
His name is Keith. they've been together for the past 3 years. But from the looks of it, she doesn't look so happy about their relationship.
"What's up?" I asked as I sat in the floor with princess.
"Where are your clothes?" She asked rolling her eyes in disgust.
Cameron gave me a shirt to put on. Going back into his closet.
"What's wrong? Why have you been acting like this?" I asked.
"Rene, I have something to tell you and you can't tell anyone. Not even Cameron ok?"
I nodded.
"I think I'm pregnant with Keith's baby."
No way.
"Well you sure as hell drank a lot last night!"
"That doesn't mean anything right?"
Hey Siri! What happens if I drink during a pregnancy?
She pulled up a webpage explaining the possible risks of drinking during pregnancy.
"Princess this is like bad. Do you know for sure if you're pregnant?"
"Well we've like had sex like 4 times in the past 2 months and two times were unprotected and Keith's pull out game is really bad!"
She was crying.
"Hey don't cry. it's really ok."
"But I didn't wanna get pregnant at 18 I wanted to get married first! and remember when we were in like 7th grade? You promised we would have our babies around the same time so they could share the same birthday! So now that I'm pregnant you should get pregnant."
"What if you're not pregnant?"
She wiped some tears.
"God! I don't know! I'm gonna be mad, happy, and everything else! Keith, that's a different story. He wants a baby and a family and all this crap! But if he doesn't even make 1000 bucks a month how are we gonna have a family?!"
Cameron walked in.
"I'm gonna go get breakfast ok?"
He said, walking out of the room.
"I can help. If you need a place to stay Cameron and I are gonna have a gigantic house! You can have half of the house I'm sure he wouldn't mind."
"Wait woah, woah, woah! He bought you a house?!"
"Yeah, that's what his dad's business is. They construct and build these beautiful houses. I think they even built the prime minister of Italy a summer house in Sicily or something. They're building my parent's house and yeah."
"I need a boyfriend like Cameron!"
Don't get any ideas!
He came back in with a tray full of breakfast foods. Pancakes, fruit, eggs, bacon, and just everything!
"My mom said gustare!"
"Wait he speaks Italian too?!?!?!"
"Si, I got the looks from my mom. She's more German than Italian. My dad on the other hand is French, Italian, and I think Cuban. Just a little though. This explains why I've been all over the world. I have so many different cultures in my blood."
I did not know that.
We all are the delicious food sitting on the floor.
........
"So I was like, no b**ch! He's mine!" I was telling them about the fight between Lillian and I.
Cameron popped the last strawberry in his mouth and gathered the plates, going downstairs.