Chapter 10

~RENE'S POV~

"Come on Rene get out of bed to enjoy your last day here."

"Ok" I got out of bed and got ready.

1 hour later...

"Rene what's wrong you look sad?"

Lillian scooted over to the edge of her seat.

"Today is my last day I'm leaving for a while. But ill be back I promise."

A tear fell from my eye. "No you can't go we just started senior year."

"I know but I have a lot of family issues going on now. it's nothing to worry about." we continued talking all the way to school.

Cameron ran up to me as I walked into the cafeteria.

"Rene! I figured it out!___" he stopped after he looked at my face which was probably red and puffy from crying so much. "what's wrong?"

"Today is my last day. I'm going to live with my grandma. my parents don't want me to talk to you ever again."

"What did I do?!"

"They think I'm convincing you into buying our house out."

"Well ill do it! you won't have to pay any__"

"STOP! STOP!" he got closer to me but I pushed him back causing everyone to stare at us. "stop buying stuff. just stop for once okay? I know I've only know you for like not even a week but you really need to stop."

I took off the necklace and handed it to him.

"I'm keeping the gummy bears." he smiled a little. "No, keep this please." he tried to hand it back to me." No I can't...please keep it. It's something to remember me by."

"Well how long are you gonna be gone?" we sat down at the table.

"I don't know probably until your dad calls my stepdad with a decent price for a house."

"FREE!"

"NO! Then my parents are really gonna thing that I convinced you. They hate that even if they do it all the time."

"We've done it before...my dad won't mind." He's totally lying. His voice is sounding quite weird.

"You're lying."

"How can you tell?"

"Your voice sounds weird." we both laughed and continued talking about random stuff .

"So are you gonna miss me?" he asked as the bell rung for us to go to first period.

" Well yeah I'm gonna miss everyone. I'm gonna try to get all if my assignments for the rest of the year ok?" he nodded as I walked up to Mr. Smith asking him for the rest of the class work for the year.

"You know... you can graduate early if you complete all of this right."

"Yes,sir... But I would like to graduate with the rest of my class ..."

"You're a good kid I'm glad I had the opportunity to teach you for three days..."

I went to my seat and started looking at the massive amounts of work I had for calculus.

AFTER SCHOOL...

"jeez you have to do all of that?"

Cameron stopped me just as I was about to get on the bus.

"Yeah this is every class and a few packets about the ACT test. I'm leaving now... bye cameron. See you in a... I don't know a few months a guess."