2

Kamiya

Waking up I heard yelling and I looked to see lyric on the phone yelling at who ever. I was mainly mad because they got me fucked up with messing with my nice sleep .

I rolled over to check my alarm clock to see it was 1 pm. That was funny because my uncle usually wakes me up every Sunday mornings to go get breakfast. Grabbing my phone I saw a text from him.

UncleJ❤️: I left to go on a trip , I'll be back in 2 weeks I left you 2,000 you know that to do. Love you Ka Bug ❤️delivered 4:30am

I got out the bed over then took my phone off the charger and yelled at Lyric. She was still on the phone going back and forth with this person.

"Can you get the fuck out my room with that " I asked getting annoyed.

"My bad Ka but this bitch ass nigga got me fucked up.... yeah I called you a bitch " she said walking out the room while I texted my uncle back .

Ka bug: okay be safe love you to unc ❤️ delivered 1:10pm

I went into my shower and took care of my hygiene things and got dress. I dressed comfortable today and put on my zombie like shirt and my all black and some yellow joggers with my black and yellow shoes and red purse.

 Walking down stairs I see lyric on her phone texting

Walking down stairs I see lyric on her phone texting . I walk past her and got me a water and banana. Wasn't really hungry at the moment so that will do.

"What you doing today Ly? " I asked her biting my banana. She looked up from her phone then smirk.

"Home my hair lady coming over to put my inches in , you know I got to slay for the first day of our senior her honey " she snap her fingers .

"Girl bye but I feel you my hair appointment at 3 and I'm going to do some shopping for school til then " I said drinking my water.

"What you need to do is make a dick appointment thats what appointment you need because your mean ass need it bad " she laugh .

"Aw honey I don't need dick it's a want plus I'm good over her sis now can you get up so we can leave and I have security lock " I rolled my eyes.

"Mhmm where ya fine ass uncle at " she smirked standing up as we walked to my front door.

"Eww and my uncle is gone now keep walking so I can go" she laughed and we left out my house . I told our guard Max to lock up and I should be back around 6.

It was now 2:45 and I might be late going to my hair appointment. It's not my fault they had a sale on PINK and these new pink Jordan's I had to get .

After getting what I wanted I was now finally on the way to get my hair done and I got a call from uncle .

"Hi uncle jay" I said answering the phone.

"What you doing Ka Bug?"

"About to get my hair done for school, why?"

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there for your first day of senior year but you know how business get" he said sounding sad.

"I understand it's okay for real uncle"

"Ight baby girl but how about while I'm gone you can finish working on your song and  I'll call up my friend for you" I was extremely excited .

"Are you dead ass? Excuse my language I'm just so excited " he chuckled.

"You good now go finish it, love you Ka Bug see you in 2 weeks"

"I got you, love you too" I said before we hang up.

After we hang up and I just pulled up to the hair shop. I finally decided how I wanted to get my hair for school. I'm going yellow for school because it's something different. Never seen anybody with that color either.

After my hair appointment I stop by McDonald's and got me some fries . I know it looks like I barely eat it's because I usually never have time or not appetite. Our maid always make sure I at least remember to eat.

King

JameK: I'll be gone for 2 weeks take care of everything back home 💯 delivered 4:23pm
Me: bet delivered 3:57pm

Looking at the text James send me I started to  think he really  might just hand the business down to me. He made me his second right hand man because I be in school and Can really travel like that.

I walked into his main trap and walk up to my little office. Only three of us got an office it's me , James and his other right hand. Taking a seat I went through the books well laptop checking the money count.

My boy Rex walked in all happy and shit making me look up at him . It was always something with his light skin ass.

"Why you so happy bitch " I asked looking back at the laptop .

"Me and my girl had an argument this morning so I pulled up and lay this dick on her to make sure that ass act right " Rex sat down with a big ass smile on his face .

I shake my head not looking up "Y'all always arguing what happened now ?"

"Her and her cousin went to that house party last night "

"Nigga we been the same party to so what's the problem " I asked confused.

"I told her not to go but she gone say her cousin need this time to loosen up and have fun since she didn't really go to parties like that " Rex said .

"You believed her?" I raised a brow looking back up with him .

"Yeah I do Kamiya don't party much for real or less it's a big party or event " Rex shrugged.

"Kamiya light skin , big lips ,big booty ?" I questioned.

"Yeah you know her or something?"

"I met her at the party and I asked for her number shawty told me if it was meant to be I'll find her again" I chuckled. That made me even more interested in her.

No girl has ever denied me. At first I was just going to get her so I can fuck last night but she gave off a different vibe.

"It's funny how her cousin my little baby, y'all must was meant to be for real because I going over Kamiya house with Lyric tomorrow after school" I smirked at him.

"And you'll just happened to rolled with your home boy that day so I have to take y'all there" I smirked .

"Smart nigga I see why you the Brains and I the muscle" Rex laugh .

"Nigga I both you just something " I shift in the chair .

"That hurts my nigga , deadass" Rex said holding his heart.

"I just playing man bitch damn"

"Don't call me a bitch, bitch" he said mugging me and I did the same. After a minute of mugging both of us burst out laughing.

After that we just chill for the rest of the day in my office til it was time for me to go and get ready for a real nigga first day of his senior year.