30‼️

Kamiya 🤪

"Got my own check but I want your check make a nigga pay for sum , pay all my bills pay for these heels make a nigga pay for sum " I was at my uncle club letting the people here my new song I was gone have come out.

After me and king took the pregnancy test I went to the doctor to confirm that I was indeed pregnant. And I was 1 month pregnant at that like how the fuck I was pregnant for a month and not know.

Just like your last pregnancy dumb ass I laughed to my self.

It's been 2 months since Rex have been dead so now I'm 3 months and Lyric is 4 months. When I told her she was happier then me. Tomorrow I got with her to find out if it's a boy or girl.

"Baby you good ma?" King asked me breaking me out my thoughts. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yes just thinking that's all" he smiled at me.

"What your thinking about my son " he smirk pulling me up to him.

"No I was thinking about Rex and his baby" he got quiet and looked down.

I know it still was killing king that Rex was gone. He likes to tell me "Niggas die in this game everyday we can't just be sad everyday behind it just live our lives the best way we can in memory of them ".

"Oh " he paused " his big goofy ass looking down on us now watching I bet his ass happy as fuck that he a daddy" he chuckled.

"You right I can here him now daddy gone be a daddy oh shit his dumb ass " we laughed.

We just was vibing to music for the rest of the night. The club was about to close so me and King was about to leave and go pick up Ah'Mone from Lyric house.

I still can't believe my baby is 2 and by the time I have this other baby she'll be turning 3 right after. Time flys by so fast and now Lyric having a baby the same time as me.

After getting Ah'Mone me and king was on the way home talking. Just having a stupid conversation while Ah'Mone was asleep in the back seat.

"You tripping a shark could whip bear ass any day " he laughed .

I don't even know how we got on this topic but it was funny as hell. I said a bear can go at it with a shark and he saying no.

"Nigga yes a bear can one swipe of the bear claws and the shake blind as a bat "

"Yo Shut the fuck up " he burst out laughing .

"You just mad because I'm right that's all" we was laughing till I saw blue and red lights flashing.

We turn our heads to see a police car trying to stop us. King looked at me and put his hands on the wheel gripping it tight seeing that he's mad.

"We can run his ass baby let's do it" I said touching his hand . He looked in the back seat at Ah'Mone and sighed then stop the car.

"If she wasn't in this car I would have but we can't , if they find any thing or anything happens just know I love all three of y'all to the death of me and what ever you don't take over the trap have Tone do it he's the only other nigga I trust beside Rex " he looked me in my eyes I felt my tears coming down.

"No baby you can't go down for this let me do the time I probably only get about 3 months anyway" I said getting emotional.

"What the fuck no Kamiya I can do this take care of my kids for me" he kissed me and kiss Ah'Mone cheek.

The police officer walked to the car and tap the window he down it and spoke.

"Well hello officer " King said.