27

Kamiya 👅

"Awww shit King right there baby" I yelled as he was devouring my pussy. He woke me up early this morning to get some and we've been at it for 2 hours now.

I came in his mouth and he licked me clean. He flip me over and put my ass in the air. He slide into me nice and slow . " Shit baby" I yelled again.

"Shut the fuck up or you gone wake up the house Ka" he slam my ass and stroke deeper. It turn me on so much that I started throwing my ass back on him.

"Shit... damn ka" he slam my ass again but this time harder and I loved it. I squeezed my walls around him and he almost jump on top of me.

"Stop that shit" he said , I looked back and smirked at him. He went faster and deeper like he was trying to make another baby . I felt the me about to burst and he put his hands under me . He rubbed my click fast and I squirted on me with a scream and I felt him release his seed in me.

I drop on the bed and he move from behind me then laid next to me. We was tired and exhausted from going 4 rounds. After 30 minutes we got up to take a shower together.

After the shower I was putting on some grey sweats with a white crop top with my Ah'Mone chain and my white filas. I walked out the closet to see that king was matching me he had on the same thing as me but a tank top and his gold chain that says King.

"Aw daddy trying to match me" I said while grabbing my phone off the charger .

"Nah mommy trying to look like daddy that's all" he smirked and grab his wallet.

I suck my teeth "Nigga please but what you doing today" .

"I going check the traps with Tex then come back home to my lovely girlfriend and daughter so we can go to the twins basketball game together " he kissed me.

"Mhmm come with me to get Ah'Mone dress before you leave" he nodded and we got on the elevator to the second floor to her room.

When it open we got off and started walking to her room. " I think we should start using the stairs I feel lazy because we always use the elevator " I told him as we got to her door.

"I mean you can but ima stick with the elevator " he said and I rolled my eyes opening the door.

She was up in her crib watching tv. When she saw us walking to her she got up and smiled big.

"Ma ma da da " she clapped.

"Hi daddy's baby " he picked her up and kissed her check making her laugh.

I was at her dresser picking out a out fit and I let her match with us. Plus I put on her Carter chain king got her. He got us all chains around my birthday but king had his King chain for years.

We got her dress and went down the stairs because I made him . When we got down stairs everybody was already down here talking.

"Damn are we the only ones not wasn't dress yet" I said walking to them. Ah'Mone jump out my arms and ran to Rex.

"Hey god-daddy baby girl you miss me" he said and she nodded her head.

"No everybody wake up because of loud moans" Jordan laugh.

"Aw yeah right there baby ... shit baby ... damn ka" the twins mimic us from earlier .

I hide my face with embarrassment in king chest and he chuckled.

"I can see how Ah'Mone was made but damn king you got it like that" Ron chuckled.

"Don't answer that " I said to him and he laughed moving me out his chest.