29‼️

Lyric 😢

Trying not to break down at Rex funeral was hard. I was only keep my calm because of this baby but deep down inside I just wanted to cry my life away.

Kamiya and Kingston was sitting by me with baby Ah'Mone. She looked lost and didn't know what was going on. Ah'Mone kissed both Kamiya and king cheek when she saw tears left their eyes.The pastor was talking while Rex family was crying.

His mother was going through it the worst I felt bad for her. Rex was her only child and she loved him to death. Me and her was close she loves me like I'm the daughter she never has and his family is good but have a soft side towards me.

"I know it's hard for us all but Tyson is in a better place now with god and his brothers and sisters. He was loved by a lot but I do know he'd loved his wife the most. I know that his wife would like to come up here and say a few things come on up sister lyric  " the pastor said looking at me.

"Amen " everybody in the church said. I got up and walked to the front then he hand me the mic.

"Hello everybody... you may know me as Tyson's wife Lyric ...Ha this man has been in my life since I was 16 and I remembered when he asked me out whiling beating up this guy who tired to bully me it was funny because they guy that was bullying me is my old boy Bestfriend and I loved how he just stood up for me " I stop and everybody laughed.

"Me and Tyson have been together for 6 years and I love him so much. What nobody know was that we was trying for a baby. I miscarried the first try and it was hard on both of us. We didn't tell nobody because we didn't want to feel worst. And the day he dead" I chock up with emotions.

"It's okay baby let it out we gotcha " his mother said coming up to me patting my back. I looked back up with tears in my eyes.

"The day he died I found out that I was two months pregnant and I was so happy to share to news with him but I can't. I'm trying not to break down and cause stress on our baby right .But I'm great full because now I have a piece of him still here with me... its going to be hard but I'll do what I have to do for you this baby ...I love you baby" I said . I walked over to the lawyer then hand him back the mic.

I walked his mother back to her seat then I went to mine. The choir singed for the rest and after we buried him , his mother told me to go home and rest for the baby.

Kamiya 🙀

When we drop lyric off at her house. Me and king went home to put Ah'Mone in her bed. It's was cute because she don't knows what's going on so she looked confused during the funeral and only cried because me and king was crying.

I was downstairs watching tv when king came back down after putting our baby to bed. We came over by me and sit down staring straight ahead.

"You ok baby?" I asked him rubbing his arm.

He didn't say nothing but let a few tears fall. King wasn't the crying type so for him to cry it had to hit home for him. Rex was his home boy since they was babies. Their mothers been Bestfriends for years before they was born.

I know a peace of him is gone and I feel his pain. Even though I didn't like Rex like that at first he was my boy Bestfriend. He treated Ah'Mone like she was his own. And now he has a child of his own.

I don't know how Lyric is going to take it but we'll be there for her. I wiped king tears and kissed his cheek. Pulling him into a hug just holding him as he break down.

"That's my fucking brother man, if he would have just control his damn temper he would be here right now B. It's his fucking fault now his child gone grow up with out a father" King said getting angry.