Epilouge -1 year later 😇

1 year later

King 🤴🏾

It's been a long ass year in this hell house. I've been trying to stay out of trouble so I have make the good behavior so Tone can pay my bail but shit hard.

Niggas in this bitch try me everyday because I'm the new nigga in here. They gone respect the name king in this bitch.

Today Kamiya was coming to visit me with Ah'Mone and Kairo . We was getting our own room because I got connections and so does her uncle . The cops in here respect me mainly because their scared but when I get out this officer Tata is mine.

I walked into the room to see him seating down waiting on me. I walked in slowly and scared them.

"So y'all had miss daddy" I said and they jump and turn around.

"Daddy I missed you so much " Ah'Mone said hugging my neck when I bend down to her.

"I've missed you to mama " I said kissing her cheek.

"Look at daddy's boy you getting big Kai" I said taking him from Kamiya and she chuckled.

I looked at her and bite my lips. She was looking good and thick I guess her baby weight did her right.

"Hey baby did you miss daddy" I said moving Kai to my side and pulling her close to me grabbing her ass.

"I've missed daddy and his friend" she grab my dick and smirked.

"Oh he miss you to he ready to go home" I wink.

"You so nasty" she laughed .

"I'm nasty but you grabbing my di-"

" shut up king " she interrupted me while looking at the kids.

"Chill I wasn't gone say it all the way" I smirked and sit down with Kai still in my arms.

"How is it you got one more year till we can pay your bail and your free you been good?" Kamiya grab my hand looking me in my eyes.

"Yes I have and they starting to respect me now so you know , how's your music coming and your modeling ?" I asked

She still was doing her music thing and I'm proud she even picked up modeling to. Well I've been in here her and Tone done made so much money they bought a strip club together and a jewelry store plus the mall.

So we was making a lot of money then before and I was proud of them. I like how Tone is always there for them even though he had a child during this years.

His name is Lorenzo Jones and just like his daddy hates being called his real name. He only about to be 1 it's said he only likes to be call Renzo.

"It's get actually I go on tour for 3 months and I can bring Ah'Mone with me but I can't bring Kai so he's staying with Tone and his son" she sighs .

"It's okay you got to make this money baby" she smiled and looked at Kai.

"You right for them and you" I grin knowing she still thinkings about our future even though ima lock up.

"Hows Tone and Renzo and Lyric and Tj I miss everybody "

"They Good everybody at our house almost every damn day " she rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

She continued talking till it was out time up I kissed her and the kids and went back to my ceil.

Be good king you have a family to get home to just try!

Kamiya 💗

I didn't want to lie to king but I had to I was going on tour in for months and it was only because before I leave I'm taking care of business.