5

Lyric

" money come before my enemies, everybody here trying but never ending me , you bitchs no even see me  , blue hundreds big stacks y'all can't even be me , trying to be my friend so y'all can say she" Kamiya Rap to me on the phone.

"okay cuzzy let me find out you got bars when you start rapping " I said putting my phone on my dresser.

"I don't rap it just came to me while I was listening to my man " she stuck her tongue out and I rolled my eyes.

"bitch that man is older than your uncle"

"so I don't care he will be my man sis " she show her fingers.

"what ever did you finish your song your uncle asked about he's been back for 3 months now"

We've been seniors for 3 months now and she still haven't finish that song she has been working on. I think she's low key scared that she going to get embarrassed but this is what she wanted so Kamiya will have to get used to it in the music game.

"I've finished is ima just nervous to tell him" she was biting her bottom lip.

"hang up and tell him now " I said grabbing my phone looking at her. She made a face.

"fine bye cuzzy "

"bye cuzzy "

She hang up and I texted my baby to come pick me up. Me and Rex will be together for a year on the day after Kamiya birthday. Which is in 2 months and I can't wait my best bitch gone be 18 .

It's been an hour since I texted Rex and he haven't texted me back so I texted him again. Another hour went by so I called him.

"Hello" a female answer.

"who the fuck is this " I yellled.

"you called my man phone sis "

"that's funny because Rex is my man honey"

"bitch don't call my man again"

She hang up and I texted Kamiya to let's her know Im about to pick her up for a pull up.

Cuzzywuzzy💕: get dresss we gotta do a pull up on Rex and a hoe delivered 4:55pm
Number1Kuz🤟🏾❤️: bet say no more delivered

I got dress in some gym shorts and t-shirt . After putting on my shoes I got in my car then went to get Kamiya. The drive from her house to Rex house took us about 5 minutes.  Pulling up I parked in front of the girls car. We got out the car and put our hair in ponytails . Using my key Rex gave me  to unlock the door we walked right in.

Walking up the stair all you could hear was moaning . I heard Kamiya whispered aw hell nah . I kick the door open to see Rex fucking some hoe she turn around and jump out the bed.

"Baby it's not what it's looks like" he said.

"Fuck you nigga " we was arguing and in a split of a second Kamiya jump up and drag the girl to the ground. Kamiya was going in on shawty all you can hear was her hit connecting to her face. Rex grab Kamiya and push her off the girl.

The made me furious. I took my shoe off and through it at his head. "Ouch damn man" he said.

"And you gone protect that hoe" I charge at him and start hitting him in his head while Kamiya drop the girl unconscious body on the floor and came to. We was beat his ass in til I heard a gun fire in the air.

King

I came to Rex house so we can talk business. James had something for u this weekend after my game. After parking and getting out I saw that the door  was wide open. Walking in the house I heard a lot of noise . I ran up stairs to his room to see a girl on the floor bloody and two girls beating Rex ass. I pulled out my gun and fire it in the air to stop them.

They stop and look back at me I see that it was Kamiya and Lyric. I haven't talked to Kamiya in 1 month because I've been busy with football and the streets plus checking in on my moms it been crazy.

"What's the fuck going on here?" I asked.

"We caught this fuck boy cheating and beat his ass for it that all" Kamiya Shrugged.

"That's explains shawty over there " I pointed to old girl on the floor.

"Yeah we caught them together fucking and the girl That's Kamiya work by herself " Lyric said and Kamiya smirked.

Damn i didn't know she had hands like that but James is her uncle so it's expected. Rex got up and walked to me limping . These girls did a number on his ass.

"Damn man they fucked you up" I laughed.

"Whatever , Lyric can we talk please" Rex said .

"No let's go Ka " Lyric said walking out the door.

"Wait Kamiya let me talk to you " I grab her arm. She snatch from me looking me up and down .

" you got my number bruh" she said and walked out.

I looked back at Rex with disappointment. Why would he cheat on the girl if he said he love her .

"Who is the girl?" I asked him pointing at her.

"Nae we've been talking for 2 months now " he rub his head.

"Why cheat on Lyric though , you alway tripping on that girl about everything and here you are cheating and shit" I put my gun back in my waist band.

"I don't know man at first it was a one night thing but I met her again and we got to talking every since then we been chilling on and off " he sat down " I didn't want it to get this far because I do love Lyric but Nae pussy fire and it had my head gone"

I shake my head at him and got up . "Where you going?You got to help me with this girl " He asked me.

"To find your mind because obviously you lost it " I looked at the girl on the floor trying to get up and walked out. I went back to my condo took a shower then got comfortable in my bed. I called Kamiya to see if she would answer and she did.

"speak " I heard her soft voice said making me smile.

"wyd " I heard her smack her teeth.

"minding my business, that's what you been doing right for a mouth huh?"

"I've been busy with football, school work and my moms"

"we have first block together king you could of said something then"

"coach makes us sit in the foot during football season before it start so our grades can be go so we can play " she smack her teeth.

"whatever " I chuckled.

"can you come my first game tomorrow?"

"I don't know , what's your number?"

"it's 21 baby girl"

"I'll come but another girl better not have that number on or I'll be fighting at your game and it's the last time I talk to you understand "

"yeah KaMiya, Night "

"night king "

She hang up and I laid down smiling . I don't know why but she really have me feeling some type of way about her and she not even my girlfriend yet . Might ask her tomorrow , I just don't know when.