8

(Play song when you get to her performance part in this chapter . The girl she playing as that is her real song but we just gone pretend that she made it up)

Kamiya
It was my 18th birthday today and my entire day was pack with shit to do. First Uncle J is taking me to breakfast with my aunty and Lyric , then lyric coming with me to get my hair done than my party .

It was 10 o'clock and I'm at breakfast with the family . My hair appointment not til 12:30 so I had a lot of time.

"Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you happy dear Kamiya happy birthday to you " they sang to me while we was at IHOP .

"Thanks y'all I can't believe ya girl actually 18 now okurrt " I said snapping my fingers.

"Yes about time for real " Lyric said.

"Girl please just because you been 18 6 months before me don't mean nothing granny " I rolled my eyes.

"Damn make me feel old over here" my aunty Olivia said.

Me , Lyric and Uncle J burst out laughing. Our food came and we ate then caught up about everything. Like school , boys and what I want to do after college.

Me and lyric just got from our hair appointment and she was taking pictures of me off Snapchat . I was checking my birthday texts and post waiting for her to be done when she took one last picture.

 I was checking my birthday texts and post waiting for her to be done when she took one last picture

As we walked to my car and got in before I drive off she showed me the picture.

"Damn I getting thick as fuck sis what the fuck " I said pulling off handing her back her phone.

"Let me find out King dicking you down honey " she smirk .

"He's not but tonight I know for sure I want him to lay the pipe sis " I stick my tongue out.

"Ooo ya personal plumber I feel you" she said laughing.

"Perioddd" we said at the same time.

We just pulled up to my house to get ready and I saw a car at the gate. When Max saw him me he open the gate and let me in but not the other car.

I got out and heard someone call my name I turn around and saw my ex Rodney calling me from the gate.

"KAMIYA!"

"What do you want Rodney " I rolled my eyes.

"So I see you with king now and shit he just a thug ass nigga why can you just work things out with me" he yelled .

"First of all my nigga respect the name king before I beat ya ass and second i don't have to explain shit to you, and what ever you and I had been over for a year not get over it I got me a bigger and better honey" I turn back around.

"Man fuck you bitch you was just a hoe anyway" he yelled .

"My nigga watch your fucking mouth " Lyric yelled.