13

Kamiya 😻

It's graduation day and mine don't start til 4 this afternoon so I spending time in the studio. Yesterday my father stop by the house to see me and let's just say it went better than I thought.

We caught up and seeing me in person after 4 years I cried. He doesn't act any different from when I was younger and I like that.

He wants to officially meet King but we are not talking at the moment. If he can go 2 days with out talking to me I can to. Let the games begin because I can play it better.

Listen to music in my thoughts when Lyric walked in looking all happy. She sat on the couch across from me smiling big.

"Okay why are you so happy?" I asked her.

"Bitch we are graduating in 4 hours and my man just laid that bomb ass dick so why wouldn't I be happy" she said flipping her weave.

"At least someone man is giving them the dick" I rolled my eyes.

"You a whole virgin shut up" she chuckled then stopped when she saw my face.

"Hold up so when did y'all even? oh my god the baby growing up" she whip her fake tears.

"The night of my birthday " I said.

"Mhmmm but what you mean he haven't laid it again yet" she raised a eyebrow.

"We have done it a lot afterwards it's just that I haven't talked to King in 2 days and I don't know why" I rolled my eyes.

"Want to do a pull up before graduation because it ain't none " she said about to stand up .

"Yeah let me let them know and we out" I said then told Dave I was leaving to get ready for graduation and I left.

Good thing lyric come because my dad drop me off this morning to communicate . After a few minutes we was outside King condo and his cars was here with another car.

We got out the car and walked to the door when it flew wide open and a girl walked out. They were looked like they was just having a heated conversation. I looked back at Lyric than at her then King.

He looked like he was lost for word but the girl had a smirk on her face.

"What the fuck is this Kingston?" I asked calm .

"Nothing what you doing here?" I looked at him like he was crazy he just asked me why I was there.

"Why I'm here why the fuck she here if there something going on let me know now so we can dead our shit" I said getting sad.

"I'm here because he needs to know what we having I'm now 5 months " she smiled back.when she said that I got mad because me and king been together for 9 months.

"You got another girl fucking pregnant so you cheated on me with this bitch" I yelled .

"It's not like that" he said.

"What the fuck is it like then because to me it's what it look like , you know what fuck you and fuck you to bitch" I yelled walking away.

"Fuck you to bitch , you just mad because I'm having his son when you not hoe" after she finished something in me snap I didn't even care that she was pregnant at this moment. Her face wasn't and I'm mad.

I ran up on her and grab her hair . I started to beat her face in til it was bloody and I know I black out because all I can remember was being pulled off her.

"Man chill Kamiya she pregnant " king said putting me in the air.

"Put me down or I fucking you up next" I struggled to get out his grip when Lyric ran up and started to fight her next.

"Stop she pregnant " he yelled again and lyric stop and walked back to the car.

"Lost my number don't even stop by my house for my uncle he'll meet you I don't ever want to see you again after today fuck you Kingston" I said than walk back to the car he grab me. I keep my eyes forward.

"Please don't I love you it was a mistake don't leave me" he said I snatch away and got in the car.

Lyric drop me off home and I saw my uncle and daddy's car was there. I really didn't want to talk to anybody right now. He really break my heart with this one and I wanted to cry but I won't.

I walked in the house and they called me to the kitchen.

"Hey Ka bug what's wrong?" he said looking in my eyes.

"K-k-king cheated on me and got a girl pregnant , and I'm trying not to go back and kill him " I said low. My dad head snap back my way.

"That king nigga I was supposed to meet today?" my dad asked and I nodded my head.

"Ima kill that nigga " he said getting up.

"No no I got something better" my uncle smirked.

"And What is that" my dad asked.

"He fucked with baby girl that means fuck up his pockets he a good worker but he gone be off work for one week than after that we go talk to him all together here and we might hurt him it depends " my uncle grin.

"Damn fucking with a nigga pockets gone hurt him bad I like it" my dad smiled.

"I don't care as long as I get to shot him one got time I good" I said and they looked at me.

"What you lucky I don't kill him because that was my first thought but I thought against it" I shrugged.

"That's your daughter alright " my uncle chuckled.

"Nah that's your niece she get it from you" my dad laughed.

After graduation 🎓

After graduation I went to Lyric graduation party I didn't really want one. Walking through everybody told me high and gave a few people hugs. Then I saw lyric by the kitchen.

"Hey sis the party lit" I said looking around.

"Thanks girl you only graduate once from high school" she laughed. My phone started to ring so I went up stairs to their guest room to answer its

"hello"

" is this Kamiya McKevel ?"

"yes this is she"

" this is Dave East assistant Kayla"

"oh yes how may I help you"

"Dave wants me to let you know you have a summer tour coming up in 3 weeks if you want it"

"oh my god yes I would love to"

"I'll let him you and in the 3 weeks you would be practicing till it's time for you and your manager to leave"

"okay thank you "

I hang up and stared to jump up in down because I was so excited. Lyric walked in the room while I was jumping and jumped with me making us laugh.

"This were you went , why are you jumping anyway?" she asked.

"Bitch I go on a summer tour in 3 weeks and your coming to because your my manager " I said happily and she started to jump with me.

"Okay now this about to be a lit summer , who all coming on the tour?"

"Well tell me when I go to practice Monday I believe" I said .

"We should tell everybody " I nodded and we ran down stairs .

"Excuse me everybody " they still was talking.

"Aye man shut the fuck up" Rex yelled louder.

"Thanks Rex " lyric said . " but anyways my bitch got something to say" everybody put their attention towards me and got quiet .

"So y'all know how I make music and how my EP drop day well I will be on tour all summer for it with Luther artists " I yelled excited.

Everybody told me congratulations and that they was happy for me. Then we I looked through the crowd I saw at piss off looking King. What he mad for we not together so why should he care if I see him or not .