10

James 🅱️

My blood boil looking at a nigga who was supposed to be dead for 8 years now grin in my face just piss me off. This whole time he wasn't dead. Had me stop my life just to raise my niece because I wanted her to be with family. I was till young and they got took my prime years from me over nothing. I was getting more and more furious at the second.

"You wasn't dead this whole time?" I asked him.

"Nope , now how is Kamiya?" He asked emotionless .

"What about Kamiya ?" King said looking mad.

"Ion speaking to you little nigga , like I said JAMES" Victor said putting a lot of emphasis on my name.

"You ain't talking to me like that like big dog like I said what about Kamiya " King said again and Victor chuckled.

"I can ask about my daughter all I want little nigga worry about ya self Ight but back to you James how is my baby girl" I looked at this nigga like he was stupid.

"You didn't worry about her all these years you've been gone why care now ....she thought you was dead and now you want to pop up when she's 18 asking about her nigga she grown and fine" I said mad.

"You don't have to tell me anyway I already know I've been watching her since I left " he smirked.

"Why did you do it ? and where the fuck is my siste?" I asked walking up on him. One of his guards stop me taking hike victor laughed.

He looked back and a slim woman with long hair walked up . When she got close I saw that it was my sister. Now I was beyond mad and confused at this point.

"Hi James" she smirk flipping her hair.

"What the fuck so y'all not even dead , this little girl went through therapy when she was 11-12 to get over that fact she thought she saw her parents be murder in front of her eyes , I've have to change my life around just for her , I've had to show her the way around these streets and prepare her for them because someone had to and y'all up here not fucking dead" I yelled with my face turning red.

"Why did y'all do it?" I asked again trying to calm down.

"I'm sorry James but I never wanted to have her in the first place he did , but after she was born I learn to love her and I just couldn't shake the fact that I had to pause my left to raised her and I know that sound selfish but I couldn't take care of her anymore and I'm sorry for what she went through but I knew you could have raised her better than I could " my sister said.

"I didn't want to leave her but you sister said if I didn't go with her she was going to send me away to jail and I rather be able watch from a distance then not at all" Victor said shrugging.

"Lisa I can't believe this shit ... whatever you on that shit got to stop I've never knew you was like this" I said disappointed.

"It is what it is I would like for you to give her this and the other ones for you oh and never tell her of about us meeting " she hand me 2 bags. One back with filled with money the other was drugs and money. I guessing the one with just money was for Kamiya.

"Oh and James tell her the red bird is always watching she'll understand " Victor said and they pulled off.

I turn around with the bags in my hand . Everybody looked at me confused and I got told them to load up and let's go home.

Kamiya 💕

After my uncle left my high went away and I decided to open the gift my dad give me for my 18th birthday. What my uncle James don't know is that I talk to my father twice every year.

He doesn't know that my father is alive and I promise my my dad I'll keep it that way. He told me 4 years ago when I saw him in public one day when I was out with Max. Max went to get out f food and I walked over to him to see it really was him. I cried my eyes out because I thought he was dead.

He explain to me everything even the things about my mother I hated her so much at first but as I got older and got ever it. She don't know that dad keeps in contact with me because she's been trying to send him to jail.

I lost all respect for her because if that's your man and the one you love and he put his trust in you . You shouldn't use that against him.

Walking down stairs in my thoughts till uncle James and King walked in with Max. They all had an confused look on their faces.

"Umm hey y'all" they jump and looked at me.

"Hey Ka bug when you get back" uncle j asked.

"It's 11:30 at night " he looked at his watch and signs.

"We lost the time but I have to give you something " he hand me a bag I looked in it and saw a lot of money with a note.

Dear Kamiya,
I love you I always will and the red bird is always watching .
,love Dad

I looked back up the uncle j and cried . He came and gave me a hug.

"So you saw him today didn't you" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"You know this whole time " he still looked confused.

"I saw my dad in public 4 years ago and at first I was confused till he explained everything to me " I said.

"Baby girl why didn't you tell me" he asked.

"Well I don't know how would it sound saying hey uncle j I saw my supposed to be dead father and he told me how me and my mother fake their death because my mother didn't want me to ruin her life , yeah that make perfect sense to say" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me little girl but I know that would have sound crazy " he said.

"Exactly but I also promise him I wouldn't say nothing but he do talks to me twice a year " I said.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this baby girl" Max said hugging me.

"It's okay I've gotten over it's 2 years ago and plus what she did made me stronger " I shrugged.

"Damn my bae you strong I know because I would have went crazy " King said and max slap him upside the head.

"Shut up dummy " max said and we all laughed.