28💍

King 👑

Few months later

It's been a few months since I proposed to Kamiya and life has been so great for us. She took me to Dubai for my birthday and spend a lot on me and I loved it . It's made me know that she really the one for me.

We decided to get married next year in April because she wanted a spring wedding. We have 6 months to plan for this and it's a lot of work to do.

She was getting help from lyric since she was already married. Yes instead of a wedding they just got married at a court house with a select of the family.

Right now me and Rex are on a mission in New York to talk to some new connections. He has the best cocaine in the United States and I need that .

"When we get in here don't act out alright " I told Rex because he gets wild when he's impatient.

He suck his teeth "I got this ma chill on me" he said as I stop the rental I had got for the night.

"No fo real we not at home to help us or clean this up and your temper not about to fuck this up ight" I said and he sighs loud.

"Ight man damn" he said looking out the window .

"Let's go" we got out the car and made it into the build where the man had us meet him.

We walked into what looks like a conference room and a big light skin nigga with two big guy standing next to him was at the end of the table.

One of the big guys pay us down and Rex looked him up and down funny. "Aye man you gay don't be touching my stuff" Rex told the man.

"Look little nigga calm down with that shit I was just doing my job" the man jack him up.

"I don't give a fuck get your fucking hands off me now man" Rex snatch from him and the man was about to do something till the light skin man said something.

"Leave it along Jack" he said looking at the man. The man scuff then walked back over to the light skin man.

"You may seat at the end there" he pointed to where we been standing at and Rex suck his teeth. We took the seat and I nug Rex to tell him to chill.

"Let's get started " he said snapping his fingers. One big guy bring a small bag from under the table.

"My names Larry by the way" he said and then the man open it and it was pure cocaine.

"I'm sure you would like to try to product first " he had the big man to bring it to me.

I looked at it and it a pure white with crystal. I tasted it and it was the good shit. I looked at Rex and nodded my head.

"How do you like it mister "

"King and this is Rex " I told him.

"Oh" the guy smiled.

"Why you smiling like that" Rex asked him and the guy smiled bigger.

"It's a crime to smile " he asked.

"No it's not but it's just weird " Rex raised an eyebrow at him.