6

King 🤴🏾

Today is the day , game day and everybody was in my face even more since I'm apart of the football team and quarterback. Trying to get to my locker before first block someone tap my shoulder I turn to see May smiling big . Every since I started going back to this school she's been in my face.

"Hey king " I rolled my eyes.

"Wassupp what cha " she giggled.

"Since Your number is 21 can I wear it and support you tonight " I was about to speak before Someone else did.

"No you can't because I'm already wearing , we good over here sis" I turn to see Kamiya with a personal made jersey made with my name and number with a picture of us on it with blue jeans and 11s .

"Oh my bad Kamiya I didn't know he was your man" May said walking away .

"I bet you didn't hoe " she rolled her eyes.

"So I your man now huh?" I smirked.

"No I just want her to think that plus you never asked me so that's a dub " she walked to class .

"But I'm asking you now will you Kamiya McKevel be my girlfriend, my rider or die , my sugarplum" I asked as we walked in class.

She walking up to me in whispered in my ear. "Sure daddy king "  backed up and walked to her desk in the back.  Damn it's gone be hard fucking with her virgin ass.

As we sit down I just looked at her jersey. "How you got it made that fast?" I asked. She laughed "I'm the plugs nice I can make anything happen" I push her playfully and she laughed again.

"Girl please" I said then class got started.

Game time

Kamiya

It was game time and I had to come support my man king . He been my man before he asked but he can't know that.  Me and lyric was in the bleachers as the game was in the second quarter and I was screaming big for king .

"So you and King a thing now?" Lyric smirk at me.

"That's my man I guess " when I said that he made a touchdown. " YEAH BAE " I yelled standing up . I sat back down and drinking some of my strawberry Fanta.

"You think he going to be the one you let take the virginity and eat that kitty " she stick her tongue out.

"Girl I been getting this pussy ate but maybe only time can tell" I smirk.

"Bitch who ate the kitty" she laughed .

"Mind your business just know only 2 people " I flip my weave. After about another hour or so The game was finally over and we win 60-15 . I walk to where the team was he walking over to me and he tried to hug me.

"No King not while you smelly and stink " I try to run but he caught me and Lyric took a picture. "Aww y'all so cute" she cooed making me smile turning my head.

"Send that to me I got to let the gram know who Bae is " King smirked at me. He poke his lips out for me to kiss him but I didn't. I laughed and peck his lips.

"Boy bye " I kissed him again and got in my car dropping Lyric off and went home . Once I got home another car was in the yard so that mean my uncle had company .

I walking in the house to the kitchen and almost past out. I saw my husband , my man , and future baby daddy sitting at the island on his phone smile .

And my uncle walked in smiling and I grin at him

And my uncle walked in smiling and I grin at him. I know he did this on purpose.

"You home early , it's 10:30" my uncle said and Dave looked up and my heart almost burst.

"Yeah we win and I came straight home nothing else to do anyway" I sat two seats always from Dave .

"Dave this is my talented niece Kamiya, Kamiya you know Dave East"

"Wassup mamas " I almost died.

"H-h-hi " I smiled big " I'm your biggest fan and your future wife if you didn't know " I said flipping my hair.

My uncle laughed and Dave did also . I don't see what's funny I so serious . This man is beyond fine and only lord knows.

"Well nice to always meet a fan and I get that a lot " he smirked. " but your uncle here told me that you can sing and would like to get into the music game "

"Yeah I got to use my hustle for something other then what my uncle do " he shake he's head.

"I respect that but how about you come by the studio next week and we can see what you're about , also what your uncle do it's nothing wrong with that people gotta make a living and I do the same thing, it's just my focus is more on music " he said.

"I know it's just I like music better ya feel me"

"Yeah I understand oh and I'll be preforming at your 18th birthday bash in 2 months, nice meeting you Kamiya " he gave me a hug and I stoped him.

"Can I get a picture to show my cousin she gone freak about this " he nodded, uncle j took the picture and he left .

I went up stairs to take a shower and went back downstairs to the game room so I could watch a movie on the big screen. In the middle of the movie I got a notification from instagram saying I was tagged in a picture.

It was from @sheloveking I knew it was king tagging me in that picture we took tonight. The captain said " she supports the move that's why she my boo 😍❤️" . I loved it and committed under it saying "@KaWeather: You know bae ☺️💕" and click my phone off till I got a text from king.

MyKing👑❤️: wyd mama ❤️ delivered 11:35pm
KaBabe❤️: watching a movie bored , why wassupp delivered 11:37pm
MyKing👑❤️: nothing I thought I check up on you because you say I barely talk to you delivered 11:40pm
KaBabe❤️: you gotta step ya game up now that you my man delivered 11:41pm
MyKing👑❤️: I know how about everyday after practice I'll come over to chill delivered 11:43pm
KaBabe❤️: that's a plan but I getting sleepy night sexy 😘 delivered 11:45pm
MyKing👑❤️: girl you better stop but night mamas 😌 delivered 11:46pm

The movie just went off so I turn off the tv. I walked up stairs to my room and my uncle stop me before I open the door.

"Kamiya I'm going to gone for about a month , I should be back before your birthday so don't worry , Max and some other guards will be on full go while I'm gone okay " he said.

"King was supposed to come over everyday after his practices so we can spend time together and So is the whole crew , it's fine for them to still come over? " I asked.

"Yeah I trust you to not to let any stranger in , and Max would need to have a list of people who can past the gate give him your names "

"Okay Unc be safe " I hugged him.

" I'm always safe Ka bug " he walked to his room and I walked in mines . I plugged my phone up and fall straight to sleep after.