11

Marcus 😇

Pulling up to my uncle new house I was nervous because I haven't seen him since my pops funeral  many years ago. We would talk on the phone time to time about how I'm doing but that's it.

I talk to the guard at the gate and he looked familiar but I couldn't remember his name for nothing.

"How May I hel-, oh my god little Marcus I haven't seen you in years Damn you got big " he said to me.

"You know me ?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Do I know you me , James and ya pops used to walk these streets together it's me Max " once he said his name it clicked in my head.

"Now I remember you used to sneak me candy when ever pops told me no just to piss him off" we both laughed.

"Good times but do James knows you coming by" Max asked me.

"No it's a surprise he told me stop by when ever I'm in town " I said.

"Oh than go right ahead him and Kamiya should be right in there" he said opening the gates for me.

I parked by an all white Camaro and got out the car. Walking to the door when done dark skin lady open the door and let me in.

"Susie what I told you about just letting people in I don't care if Max let him in to the gate or not" I heard my uncle yelled. I chuckled "same ole James " I thought. The lady walked me to an room and it had nothing but games inside.

"It's just me uncle James" I said and he snap his head back along with a light skin girl and brown skin girl. Then 2 niggas turn their head to look at me too.

"Uncle j what's going on?" The light skin one said and it down on me that was Kamiya. Uncle James just sat there staring at me like he saw a ghost.

"You don't recognize your own cousin KaKa" I called her by the nick name I gave her when we kids. She got up and over to me looking me up and down.

"Mar Baer?" She asked and I nodded my head. She jump on me hugging me super tight.

"I've missed you so much last time I saw you was at uncle drew funeral " she said laughing.

"I've missed you to Kamiya it's been forever how old are you now like 20" I laughed and she hit me playfully.

"No nigga I just turn 18 how about you though you should be about 20" she said.

"I'm 21 actually " I said proudly.

"Oh so that means you can buy me something " she said laughing then uncle James said something.

"Nice try little girl but Marcus my man" uncle j dap me and bring me into a hug.

"Wassupp uncle been some years you see me an-" he stop me by putting his hands up.

"I'm just happy that you finally came to visit I've missed my only nephew " he said .

"I've missed my only uncle " I smiled.

"What brings you by anyway?" He asked.

"My sister and mother actually moved out here last year I've just been to busy with work to come down here" I said taking a seat. I work in the same type of business like Uncle James but I was the hit man and I took my shit serious.

"Who's you sister?" Kamiya asked.

"You might not know her but hers name May Reed" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"That bitch you sister ha" the brown skin said.

"No offense but me and your sister got history " Kamiya said.

"I understand but my sister and my cousin can't be beefing we to old for this" I said.

"The bitch should have keep her mouth close that one time period but now every time she sees me she get quiet " she said flipping her weave and I sighs.

"Anyways who them?" I pointed to the rest of the people in the room.

"This is Kingston my boyfriend, Lyric my cousin on my daddy side and that's her bitch ass boyfriend Tyson" Kamiya rolled her eyes at the last part.

"Man chill Kamiya damn" the Tyson nigga said.

"I won't because you know I don't like you anymore " she shrugged.

"Man I done said I was sorry a lot man but call me Rex" Tyson said the last part to me.

"Wassup " Kingston said eyeing me.

Victor 🙏🏾

Driving to the airport with my ex wife talking none stop I was getting irritated. We broke it off about 3 years after we fakes our death because I couldn't live with my self of what we did to Kamiya.

When I finally saw her again in person I explained everything and she was hurt but got over it. Her mother was beyond evil she wasn't the woman I feel in love with .

"Feels so good to finally be going home to my man" she said trying to be messy.

"Yeah I bet" was all I said.

"I know you are not still upset about what happened 2 days ago we had to finally let him know and give him that money for her even though I don't care for her I had a little love somewhere in my heart for her little ass" she said so emotionless.

"You don't get it we abandon our fucking daughter because you wanted to be a selfish ass bitch" I yelled.

"Ugh get over it Victor what happened , happen okay we can't take it back and I don't regret it ....if you want to go see the little bitch and explain to her what happened I really wouldn't care because I'm never coming back to United States again after this so goodbye Victor " she kissed my cheek and got on the private plane her boyfriend got her the flew off.

I turn around and got back in my car . With her finally gone I can talk to my baby girl face to face after all these years. I thought it wasn't gone happen but I can now with her mother gone.

Now that I'm back it's gone be hard because I'm not used to working under anybody. I wonder if James still our old friend Corey connection .